Co-Located Events Feature Visual Studio, SQL Server and SharePoint Technologies, TechMentor’s World-Class IT Content, and Modern Application Techniques
Online PR News – 10-August-2014 – Chatsworth, CA – 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group – the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – will hold its annual Live! 360 Conference November 17 through November 21 at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, FL. At this five-day, five-event conference, IT Pros and developers from around the world will come together to explore leading edge technologies, get the latest tools, gain tips and tricks from other professionals in the trenches, and share stories of success.
Live! 360 2014 is comprised of five co-located events: Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live!, Modern Apps Live!, and new to Live! 360 this year, TechMentor. Developers and IT Pros can register online for just one of the co-located conference and get unlimited access to any of the five Live! 360 events – creating a one-of-a-kind event experience for each attendee.
“The five events that comprise Live! 360 give our attendees a customizable conference experience – whatever their roles or duties, Live! 360 has content that speaks to their needs.” says Brent Sutton, Senior Event Director of Enterprise Computing Group. “For example, if you happen to be a Developer who uses Visual Studio and SQL Server, the Live! 360 you experience could be completely different from an IT Pro who is interested in mastering Windows PowerShell. The agendas are crafted to make the conference suitable for almost every IT and developer title; whether you’re a Manager, DBA, Specialist or Programmer, Live! 360 will provide leading-edge education that will immediately improve your on-the-job skills.”
Live! 360 2014 includes:
• More than 180 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for developers, application developers, software architects, designers, database administrators, IT professionals, administrators, business users, and consultants
• Several keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry
• The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow developers and IT Pros from around the world — last year more than 35 countries were represented
• Unparalleled access to the speakers, all leading minds in the industry, from engaging lunchtime activities to one-on-one discussions before and after sessions
• A variety of networking and social functions that will help build valuable relationships for today and tomorrow!
Live! 360 co-located events:
Conference Co-Chairs: Andrew Brust, Research Director, Gigaom Research & Rockford Lhotka, CTO, Magenic
- - SharePoint Live! provides leading-edge knowledge and training for SharePoint administrators, developers, and planners who must customize, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation to maximize the business value. splive360.com
Conference Co-Chairs: Matthew McDermott, Founder and Director, Aptillon, Inc. & Andrew Connell, Independent Consultant, Instructor & Microsoft MVP SharePoint Server
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
Conference Co-Chairs: Andrew Brust, Research Director, Gigaom Research & Don Jones, Author / Evangelist, PluralSight
- - TechMentor provides the modern IT Pro with the skills and tools needed to stay ahead in an ever evolving world. TechMentor Orlando will focus on the making your datacenter more manageable, automated and modern. techmentorevents.com/orlando
Conference Co-Chairs: Don Jones, Author / Evangelist, PluralSight & Greg Shields, Author / Evangelist, PluralSight
- - Modern Apps Live! presented in partnership with Magenic, Modern Apps Live! brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the complex landscape of mobile, cross-device, and cloud development. modernappslive.com
Conference Chair: Rockford Lhotka, CTO, Magenic
More information about these events can be found at live360events.com. Registration for all five events is currently open.
Live! 360 offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or email@example.com. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Michelle Cheng at 425.277.9223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media