Contract Guardian, a leading solution for managing company contracts, commitments, and compliance
Online PR News – 23-July-2014 – Cincinnati,OH – Cincinnati,OH-July22,2014
Contract Guardian, a leading solution for managing company contracts, commitments, and compliance announced that its plans to attend the HCCA Mid Central Regional Conference in Louisville, KY on November 7, 2014. The event will be held at the Marriott Louisville East on 11/7/2014.
Topics being covered during this regional conference include: Top 10 Security Concerns for Healthcare IT, Federal & State Criminal Healthcare Fraud Investigations, Security, The London CIA, OIG Update, Show ME the Money, and Round Table Discussion - Hospital/Privacy & Security/Compliance Hot Topics.
"We are always excited to attend one of the many great HCCA events and meet with regional leaders in the healthcare industry. I am particularly excited about the focus on IT and Security," said, John Reuter, Director of Implementation Services of Contract Guardian.
About Contract Guardian:
(a Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc. Solution) Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc. has clients in 43 States and 9 Countries. Our Contract Guardian contract management software has been a key part of our overall success. Hospitals and healthcare were the first clients to leverage this powerful product and then it spread to other industries. Some of the comments the clients share with us:
• Dramatic reduction in the time and effort to manage contracts
• Unlimited contract types and user defined fields assure us that we can address any contract today and in the future
• The searching, reporting, filtering and overall access of all data and related documents is simply amazing
• Access from anywhere, anytime and almost any device including Windows/Mac, Tablets and Smartphone's means we always have immediate access
• Security was critical to our decision
The Contract Guardian development standards facilitate:
• Rapid enhancement for Contract Management Features
• Built-in trusted security that is required for any cloud solution
• Industry standard code that eases the minds of your Information Technology department
• Ease of Integration via Web Services
• Design flexibility to meet the client needs
For more information, visit http://www.contractguardian.com/contact-us.html
Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) provides training, certification and other resources in support of ethics and regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry. HCCA has more than 8,500 members, including 3,500 certified in healthcare compliance (CHC). Through education, certification and mentoring, they support the healthcare compliance profession and related opportunities. Their members are responsible for managing compliance and ethics in groups ranging from hundreds to tens of thousands of employees, and experience. For more information, please contact https://www.hcca-info.org