Early-bird registration is now open for Rock Stars of Big Data Analytics
Online PR News – 23-July-2014 – Los Alamitos, CA, – LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., July 22, 2014 – Early-bird registration is now open for Rock Stars of Big Data Analytics, the must-attend big data analytics event of the year featuring high-level speakers from top companies.
For a limited time, attendees can take advantage of early registration and save more than 30 percent off full price. The cost to attend an entire day's worth of presentations from leaders in the field is $299 (or $229 for IEEE Computer Society members). Team, member, and student pricing are also available.
To register for Rock Stars of Big Data Analytics, set for October 21 in San Jose, California, visit http://www.computer.org/bigdataanalytics.
The speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise at the Rock Stars of Big Data Analytics conference include:
* Grady Booch, Chief Scientist of Software Engineering, IBM
* Greg Arnold, Data Infrastructure Engineering Director, LinkedIn
* Chris Pouliot, VP, Lyft (Netflix Former Director of Analytics)
* Guido Schroeder, Senior Vice President of Products, Splunk
* Matthew Denesuk, Chief Data Science Officer, GE Software
* Mike Ames, Director of Analytics, Product Management, and Hadoop Strategy, SAS
* Mark Davis, Former CTO, Kitenga
* Shivani Govil, Vice President, Business Analytics Solutions, SAP North America
* Nigel King, Chief Information Officer of Portfolio Management, Oracle
* Mike Rosenbaum, CEO, Catalyst IT Solutions
The speakers will discuss the trends, challenges, and solutions with big data analytics, and how they've used it to:
* respond to changing business conditions
* predict future outcomes
* make decisions using 100 percent of data in every decision rather than instinctive guesses
* develop a big data platform that handles all types of data and analytics
* create a "culture of analytics," and
* assure privacy and security while leveraging the power of big data.
The Big Data Analytics event builds on the success of last year's sold-out Rock Stars of Big Data conference at the Computer History Museum in San Jose.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars,professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.