The rugged 15.4 inch operator panel iX T15BR is designed for a long and productive service life in challenging environments.
Online PR News – 21-July-2014 – Malmö 2014-07-21 – The new panel is certified to withstand wind, snow and rain, working on heavy duty motors in remote locations, or in a steamy offshore engine room.
Proven to the extremes
The rugged iX T15BR is certified by major classification societies for hazardous environments (UL, IECEx, ATEX) as well as to marine standards (ABS, DNV, GL, LR) for use on vessels and off-shore installations. The rugged iX HMI panel is designed for an operating temperature of -30 to 70°C and conforms to NEMA 4 and IP66 standards.
Smart iX HMI software
The iX HMI software provides unique tools to communicate. It combines top-class vector graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to other equipment through the extensive list of drivers.
• Bright 15.4 inch operator panel, 1280× 800 pixel, 450 or 1,000 cd/m2 sunlight viewable
• Operating temperature: -30 to 70°C
• Hazardous area certifications: UL/cUL , ATEX, IECEx
• Marine certifications: DNV, GL, ABS, LR
• NEMA 4 / IP66 sealing
• Operates in high vibration environments
• 2 × Ethernet, 2 × serial, 3 × USB standard; 2 × CiX CAN ports optional
• iX HMI software with universal connectivity
Further information: www.beijerelectronics.com