Life sciences companies wanted to reduce cycle times, validation costs while improving IT delivery quality by adopting and applying CSA.
Online PR News – 06-March-2023 – Libertyville – The focus of CSA is to leverage critical thinking experienced SMEs for determining test cases based on documentation risk assessment, spending more time actively testing for finding the defects and less time in generating advance specifications. CSA can be adopted using manual, paper-based templates, or automated paperless validation tools like Siemens Polarion. CSA approach expedites in support of data integrity, product quality and the most vital thing to consider is patient safety. As the new industry concentrate on digital transformation through technology, CSA concepts broadly apply to all the validation activities for intended use of computerized, digital technology and automation cloud-based systems.
Compliance Group Inc’s Webinar “Embracing CSA Resistance: An Organizational Change Management CSA Success Story” will explore how seasoned Seagen experts have chartered a path through these murky seas on March 14, 2023, at 11:00 AM EST.
The webinar will bring together industry CSA experts who will discuss how Seagen transformed its validation procedures, business culture and how they:
• Overcame resistance to change, including addressing skepticism
• Addressed any lack of buy-in, including tips for engaging stakeholders and senior management…and keeping them engaged
• Effectively communicated strategies along the way and after implementation
• Balanced resource constraints – managing a transformation project while keeping the lights on
• Planned for success during the project and afterward
• Measure what success means now and, in the months, and years to come
Speakers are Hillary Driscoll , Sr. Director CSV at Seagen and Barbara Voss, Sr. Project Manager at Seagen.
Stephen Cook, VP - Validation Quality & Compliance, Compliance Group Inc will be moderating this session.
You can register for the live virtual webinar by clicking on the link here: