Network with the pharma and biotech global experts from UK and Europe at the RNA Therapeutics conference in London
Online PR News – 23-November-2022 – London, UK – RNA therapeutics is a rapidly expanding industry with increasingly growing potential for immunotherapy, personalised medicines, and treatment of genetic, infectious and chronic diseases. This is reflected with the value of the global antisense & RNA therapeutics market expected to reach USD 1.81 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5%.
In 2023, we will see the return of SAE Media Group's RNA Therapeutics conference to a live in-person event, showcasing an update on mRNA therapeutic applications, coupled with an industry outlook of the field.
The two-day agenda offers peer-to-peer networking with Directors of novel RNA therapies, CEOs, Senior and expert scientists, Chief Medical Officers, Senior Vice Presidents and many more.
Visit the website at: http://www.therapeutics-rna.com/PR2onlinepr to download the brochure and view the full conference agenda
Don’t forget to register soon and take advantage of the Early Bird Offer available, to SAVE £200 until 30 November 2022!
Featured Key Conference Speakers Include:
• Venkatesh Pilla Reddy, Director, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics, AstraZeneca
• Tamar Grossman, Vice President, Global Head of RNA and Targeted Therapeutics, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
• Joseph Martinelli, Senior Director Genetic Medicine, Eli Lilly
• Ying Yu, Associated Director, AbbVie
• Martin Akerman, Chief Technical Officer, Envisagenics
• Shalini Andersson, Vice President Oligonucleotide Discovery, AstraZeneca
• Souphalone Luangsay, Senior Principal Scientist, Roche
Meet some of the leading expert speakers of the industry. A great meeting point for delegates to enhance their knowledge with the latest innovations in RNA application and RNA delivery techniques.
Some of the Key Sessions Include:
Developing Oligonucleotides into Therapies: Opportunities and Challenges
• Introduction to oligonucleotide therapeutics and the current landscape
• Therapeutic promise of oligonucleotide modalities
• Outlining some of the key challenges in oligonucleotide therapeutics including extra-hepatic delivery
• Exploring some of the emerging delivery solutions and future opportunities
Shalini Andersson, Vice President Oligonucleotide Discovery, AstraZeneca
Tailoring delivery systems for next generation mRNA therapeutics
• Nanoparticle technologies for nucleotide and drug delivery systems
• Structural and functional coherencies within selected delivery systems
• Novel approaches and tailored solutions for future mRNA therapeutics
Heinrich Haas, Vice President, RNA Formulation & Drug Delivery, BioNTech
View the full speaker line-up at: http://www.therapeutics-rna.com/PR2onlinepr
Proudly sponsored by: eTheRNA, Polypeptide, Roche Diagnostics, Sartorius BIA Separations
For sponsorship enquiries contact Andrew Gibbons at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7827 6156
For media enquiries contact Marketing, Lamprini Balasi at
email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7827 6732
14th Annual RNA Therapeutics
8 – 9 February 2023
Register by 30 Nov 2022 and SAVE £200!
-------------- END -------------
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects global communities with focused networking conferences. We provide our customers with solutions through industry knowledge and collaboration that enables our attendees to return to their organisations better equipped to overcome their key business challenges. Our key events focus on Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Medical. Each year we bring together over 5,000 senior business professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE International, reports the latest technology breakthroughs and design innovations to a global audience of nearly 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and business managers. SMG provides critical information these professionals need to develop new and improved products and services.