The leading pet care store just announced its Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Sale!
Online PR News – 17-November-2022 – Seven hills – The Black Friday Sale will be live on November 25th and 26th, 2022, followed by the Cyber Monday Sale on November 27th to 29th, 2022. Shoppers will find incredible deals and the biggest discounts of the year during the sale.
“We don’t need any reasons to shop when it comes to our beloved pets. But the super saver deals on VetSupply during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales will give you every reason to save as much as you can,” says one of the VetSupply managers.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sneak Peek:
• Extraordinary Discounts: Shoppers will get up to 15% off on various pet care supplies, including treats and toys, and up to 20% off on pet food.
• Free Shipping: VetSupply offers free delivery on all orders, which is like a cherry on the top of the unmissable deals.
• Lowest Prices Online: Get parasite prevention treatments like Comfortis Plus, Credelio, Capstar, Neovela, Neoveon Plus, Neovet, for Dogs and Cats at hefty discounts.
• Super Combos: Extra 5% discounts are offered on super combos, where you can get bundled products at even lower prices.
• Reward Points: Earn reward points to save on your next purchase as you grab these extraordinary deals.
VetSupply aims to make this festive season more memorable for you and your pets by helping you make the ultimate savings of the year. Nobody would like to miss out on these offers, and hence, it is requested that you keep your VetSupply accounts logged in before the sale starts. Get ready to spoil your furry kids with the best pet care deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
VetSupply is Australia’s leading and most trusted online store, catering to a range of products for your pet’s needs. It is preferred by one and all due to our most affordable treatments and vet supplies, and that’s what makes us stand out. Moreover, we don’t want you to make any compromises when it’s about your pet, and therefore, we have come up with these programs, which can help you cut down a few dollars on your pet bills every month!