Former Buffalo Board of Education President is running for New York State Assembly in District 149.
Online PR News – 29-September-2022 – Buffalo, NY – On November 8, the citizens living in Buffalo’s Blackrock/Riverside, West side, Lackawanna, NY, Blasdell, and Hamburg, NY, will vote in the congressional, state, and local elections.
Ralph’s core foundation revolves around a life of public service, from serving the local community as a little league football coach, advocating for students on the Buffalo Board of Education, and serving this country in the Marine Corps. Ralph believes we are facing enormous challenges in a painfully divided country and that we have never needed a return to civility, respect, and unity more than we do now. The prejudice and bias we see today are of the heart and soul, not the law.
On the issues, Hernandez pledges
• Lower inflation by reducing government spending
• Empower law enforcement to fight crime and protect our communities by ensuring they have the necessary resources to fight corruption; BACK THE BLUE;
• Introduce legislation making possession of a Fentanyl compound or mixture intended for distribution a Class 1 drug felony with a mandatory prison term of up to 32 years.
• Oppose CRT in our schools, government, and institutions and get back to the basics in reading, writing, math, and standards of behavior in schools.
• Create and sustain a multi-faceted economic development plan that includes research and development, community development and redevelopment, retail, and healthcare services.
Endorsed by: US Congressman Chris Jacobs, State Senator Ed Rath, Erie County Clerk Micky Kearns, former county comptroller, Stefan Mychajliw, the Buffalo PBA, Erie County Sherrif’s PAC, The National Federation of Independent Business Asociation, Erie County GOP, Erie County Conservative Committee, Pol-Am Civic Affairs Committee of WNY, and the 1791 Society PAC.
Ralph will fight to undo the damage done by progressive, liberal policies that have devastated our economy, destroyed our education system, defunded our police, and made us less safe.
For more information, visit https://hernandez4nysassembly.com/