MOTOR announces the winners of its 2022 Top 20 Tools Awards competition.
Online PR News – 20-September-2022 – Troy, MI – The MOTOR Top 20 Awards annual competition recognizes the most outstanding achievements in the automotive industry. This year, MOTOR again encouraged tools, equipment, products and solutions—any automotive industry solution recently developed—to be entered. Over the last year, the industry has benefited from these innovations; the entries were developed by industry professionals and, once again, judged using an online voting system open to all.
MOTOR is pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 Top 20 Awards:
• A.S.T. Training, Making Money With E.V.'s
• Alignment Simple Solutions, LLC, QuickTrick Powersports All in One Alignment Kit
• ATEQ TPMS Tools, VT57
• Autel U.S., Intelligent ADAS IA900WA
• Automotive Video Innovations, Inc., EVa (Electric Vehicle Training Aid)
• AutoVitals, Web.X
• BG Products, Inc., BG MAX Multi Application Exchanger
• Curbee, Signature Health Check
• Hofmann®, geoliner® 609
• Hunter Engineering Co., Quick Check® Commercial Inspection System
• JohnDow Industries, Digital Product Showrooms
• LAUNCH TECH USA, Launch X-431 Throttle III Scan Tool
• Mechanic Advisor, Steer
• Motorcar Parts of America, Part Smart
• Opus IVS, CarDAQ™-Pro
• RepairPal, RepairPal.com, Auto Repair Marketplace
• Snap-on Diagnostics, TRITON-D10
• Tekmetric, Tekmetric-OEConnection RepairLink Integration Enables Seamless OEM Parts Ordering Process
• THINKCAR TECH INC, THINKTOOL X10
• TOPDON, Phoenix Remote Diagnostic Scan Tool
“Now in its third decade, MOTOR’s Top 20 program is, and always been, intended to inspire and recognize innovation in our industry,” says MOTOR’s John Lypen, Editor and Publisher of MOTOR.com and Executive Director of Marketing. “This year, we were pleased to see the variety of new solutions from across the industry and celebrate the companies that created them. Congratulations to each MOTOR Top 20 Award winner.”
Visit the MOTOR Top 20 Awards winners webpage to read details about each of these outstanding solutions.
MOTOR Information Systems, a Hearst Company, is one of the world’s premier suppliers of automotive data and since 1903, has provided accurate, thorough and timely information. For more information, visit motor.com.
Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information and services company with more than 360 businesses. To learn more about Hearst, visit Hearst.com.