Lisa Condon, CEO of Lisa Condon Enterprises, was inducted as President of the International Governing Board for Delta Phi Epsilon on July 23.
Online PR News – 22-August-2022 – PHILADELPHIA, PA – Lisa Condon, CEO of Lisa Condon Enterprises (LCE), is honored to announce that she was inducted on July 23 as President of the International Governing Board for Delta Phi Epsilon (DPhiE) during the international sorority’s International Leadership Forum at Orlando’s Disney Coronado Springs Resort. Founded in 1917 and headquartered in Philadelphia, DPhiE is dedicated to creating a global network of future women leaders with a mission to provide a sisterhood experience rich with tradition, innovation, and opportunities for growth. Condon was a member of Phi Tau Chapter at Rutgers University-Camden.
Condon is the founder of LCE, a company that sparks inspiration, innovation, and collaboration through gratitude. A motivational speaker, Condon uses a combination of theory and practices from the Project Management Institute, Six Sigma, SCRUM, EQi, and Appreciative Inquiry. She is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, SCRUM Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, and PMP. By combining her love of creativity and her passion for process, Condon is the founder and creator of GRATITUDE, a proprietary program designed to spark change.
"Being chosen to lead our organization is an incredible honor, one that I value and deeply respect. As Delta Phi Epsilon continues its journey of being a leader among Greek organizations, this biennium we will continue to dedicate our work toward our three pillars. We look to our past through the lens of sisterhood, our present with the passion of justice, and our future with the inclusivity of love. To our members, both current and future, we will continue to be change-makers in this world," said Condon.
Along with appointing Condon, DPhiE announced the election of its International Governing Board for the 2022-2024 biennium.
The 2022-2024 International Governing Board includes:
• President: Lisa Condon
• First Vice President: Ana Morales, Alpha Gamma Chapter, Florida International University
• Vashtina Boyce, Alpha Epsilon Chapter, Kennesaw State University
• Tricia Carlin, Delta Sigma Chapter, Rider University
• Roxanne Donovan, Gamma Chapter, Syracuse University, Immediate Past International President
• Emily Smith, Epsilon Gamma Chapter, Stevens Institute of Technology
• Laura Glotzbach, Delta Sigma Chapter, Rider University
• Heather Locke Green, Beta Chi Chapter, St. Norbert College
• Hilary Horlock, Zeta Chapter, University of Toronto
• Stacy Segal, Psi Chapter, University of Georgia
• Carolina Yera, Alpha Gamma Chapter, Florida International University
About Lisa Condon Enterprises, Inc.: http://www.lisacondon.com
About Delta Phi Epsilon, Inc.: http://www.dphie.org