Providing the Armoured Vehicle Crew with the Information to Operate in the Complex Modern Battlespace
Online PR News – 15-March-2022 – London, UK – SMi Group’s 6th Annual Conference and Exhibition:
Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2022
4th- 5th April 2022, London, United Kingdom
Sponsors: Ni-Or, Galleon Embedded Computing, Axon-Vision, W.L. Gore & Associates
The SMi Group are pleased to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness (FAVSA) 2022, taking place on the 4th - 5th April 2022 in London.
Militaries around the world are continuing to evolve and develop their armoured vehicle capabilities to provide increased situational awareness in order to empower commanders to make more informed decisions on the battlefield. Modern threats and challenges such as the asymmetric and urban nature of modern warfare are fuelling industry to produce ever-more innovative solutions to ensure armoured vehicles can collate, integrate and use information and data through a range of sources previously unavailable.
This conference provides the unparalleled opportunity to hear from international military representatives, industry and system integrators who are continuing to drive innovation in the field of situational awareness technology. They will be sharing their insight into ongoing and future requirements and developing a wider understanding of the shared challenges faced.
Now in its 6th year as the only event of its kind, FAVSA 2022 will include wide-ranging contributions from those directly involved in allied nations development programmes as well as the engineers and technical experts behind the latest solutions such as: Vetronic Architectures, AI and AR technology, autonomous capabilities, CIS, sensor technology, active protection systems and crew display solutions.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Dedicated military briefings from host and allied nation speakers providing detailed details on recent research developments and programme updates
• Gain the opportunity to hear from and meet with leading OEMs and System Integrators, pioneering modern situational awareness solutions including utilisation of AI technology and unmanned capabilities
• Network with peers and experts in the market to gather insight
• Attend a platform for the advancement of armoured vehicles situational awareness, bringing together those at the heart of systems operations, training, development and integration
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online: http://www.armouredvehicles-sa.com/
Who should attend?
With particular focus on the collaboration between military, research and industry, Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness invites not only the key programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but also ensures the participation of senior engineers, chief scientists and platform managers from the leading solution providers are present.
Registrations can be made on the event website at: http://www.armouredvehicles-sa.com/
• Mr John Crozier, Technical Partner, Urban Canyon Sixth Sense (UC6S), DSTL, UK MoD EXPERT MILITARY AND GOVERNMENTAL
• Major General Ross Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
• Colonel Adrian Benito, Chief of the 8x8 Dragon AFV Programme, Spanish MoD
• Colonel Nickolas Kioutas, Project Manager – Positioning, Navigation and Timing, US Army Lieutenant
• Colonel James de St-John-Pryce, Commanding Officer, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Jeron van Rantwijk, Commander Ground Maneuver Knowledge Centre, Royal Netherlands Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Linne, Chief of the Armoured Forces Branch – Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, German Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Gregor Vodeb, Head of Combat Capability Development Branch, Slovenian Armed Forces
• Major Philippe Masse, Project Director – Light Armoured Vehicle Specialist Variant Enhancements, Canadian Army Headquarters
• Mr Martin Jõesaar, Chief of iMUGS Project Office, Estonian Centre for Defence Investment
• Mr Keith Smith, Generic Vehicle Architecture Manager, Defence Equipment & Support, UK MoD
INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Mr Jukka Lemola, Product Manager, Patria Mr Christian Jacques, Director of Innovation, Arquus
If you have any questions on attending or how to register for this conference, do not hesitate to contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email email@example.com.
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
Follow us: @SMiGroupDefence #FAVSA2022
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk