SMi Reports: Event Announcement: Pre-Filled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices, January 12-13th January 2021 is now a virtual event and takes place in 1 week
Online PR News – 07-January-2022 – London – Access will be fully online meaning therefore limiting any risk from the omicron variant of Covid-19. This will allow more attendees to join from across the world without having to worry about rules and regulations at the time. The event will deliver the same fantastic content which you will be able to attend and access from the comfort of your computer screen whether you choose to do that from your home or office!
The pre-filled syringes industry is growing at an exponential rate with innovations in parenteral delivery device development to aid self-administration and deliver biologics, high concentration, and large-volume drug products. This year’s conference will explore the exciting advances in the combination product delivery space including insights into how the industry is adapting to the delayed EU MDR, takeaways from the global pandemic and a future outlook exploring how pharma, device developers and regulators can work together to encourage innovation. Part of the leading injectables series of events, SMi’s 14th annual conference will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS and combination products industry.
Topics of discussion will include the latest updates on the EU MDR, Article 117 and UK regulatory guidance, insights into the evolving digital health landscape for connected delivery devices, containment considerations for novel delivery, patient centric approaches to device design and much more.
As Europe’s leading Pre-Filled Syringes Conference, in 2022 the event will bring together expertise from individuals in multiple disciplines in the field addressing key areas with recent developments in the industry including connectivity for drug delivery, insights into a fragile molecules and long acting injectables, parental delivery design approaches and digitalization in device development.
The two-day agenda offers peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and Drug-delivery developers, Medical Device Engineers, Primary Packaging material designers, Secondary packagers, Smart device developers, Training device developers, Device-safety solution providers, Drug developers plus many more.
Sponsors of the conference include: BD Medical, Crux, Nemera, Owen Mumford Pharmaceutical Services, Zeon Europe GmbH
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries please contact Yasmin Alsadoon, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website here: http://www.pre-filled-syringes.com/
Key reasons why individuals must attend include:
• Engage with industry leaders on the key takeaways from the pandemic and how this can be applied to future accelerated development
• Explore updates to drug device combination product design approaches putting the user first with industry case studies from big pharma
• Assess the current landscape of device delivery mechanisms and how industry can work together to promote innovation
• Understand the landscape of delivery for novel drug products, fragile molecules and long acting injectables in the interactive panel discussion
Featured Key Speakers:
• David Braun, Head of Connected Health and Medical Devices Business Solutions, Merck Group
• Louise Place, Director, Devices, GSK
• Jochen Zenker, Head of Laboratory Process Engineering, Device Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Joel Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
• Sachin Dubey, Head of Drug Product and Analytical Development, Ichnos Sciences
• Raphael Nudelman, Director of Chemical and Computational Toxicology, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Richard Simcock, Human Factors Scientist, CPD, Teva
• Michael Becker, Packaging Engineer, Launch + Transfer Operations, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
• Arabe Ahmed, Medicinal Technical Expert, BSI
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online by downloading the brochure at: http://www.pre-filled-syringes.com/
Pre-Filled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices
12th – 13th January 2022
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
For media enquiries contact Richard Jones on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com
--- ENDS –
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk