The Anchored in Learning Summit, Sept. 9th & 10th is hosting a range of industry experts in the field of instructional design, culture, compliance, & L&D.
Online PR News – 08-July-2021 – New Brunswick, NJ – The Anchored in Learning Summit, September 9th & 10th is bringing together a range of industry experts and thought leaders in the field of instructional design, culture, compliance, and learning and development. Today, the Anchored in Learning Summit is excited to announce its compelling lineup of speakers that will be sharing their tips, tricks, and best practices for real-world success in the areas of culture, compliance, DEIA, eLearning, gamification, and talent development.
Summit speakers include:
• Danielle Wallace, Chief Learning Strategist with Beyond the Sky
• Dr. Robin Sargent, CEO of IDOL Courses
• Julia Phelan, Co-founder, To Eleven
• Willaim Ryan, Founder & Principal Consultant, Ryan Consulting, LLC.
• Jeffery Riley, Owner of Practical Learning Concepts, LLC
• Catalina Valenzuela, Senior Learning & Development Specialist, Innovus Consulting
• Jenn Jackovsky, Learning Specialist, Clockwork Training and Events
• Tom McDowall, Chief Learning Geek, Evolve Learning & Design
• Patti Bryant, Owner, Learning Reinvented
• Bridget Manley, Lead Instructional Designer, Ascendant Design and Training, LLC.
The Anchored in Learning Summit was founded by Vanessa Alzate, Founder, and CEO of Anchored Training.
“When I conceived the idea for this summit, I wanted to put together an educational summit that put the audience first by providing them with experts that can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems,” said Vanessa Alzate. “I am thrilled by the speakers we have lined up as they are sure to exceed my and the audience's expectations.”
For more information or to register for the Anchored in event visit: https://www.anchoredinlearningsummit.com/