Many of THINKWARE's top dash cam models will be on sale in celebration of the 4th of July holiday.
Online PR News – 29-June-2021 – San Francisco – To celebrate the 4th of July holiday in the US, world-leading Korean dash cam brand THINKWARE is offering special online offers on its top dash cam models. From June 28th to July 11th, 2021, discounts on THINKWARE’s top dash cams can be found on its website, Amazon, Best Buy and other select online specialty retailers. At various times during the promotion, the following models are on sale, including:
• U1000: THINKWARE's high-end model delivering native 4K(UHD) video quality. The U1000 can be also accessorized with a 2K(QHD) rearview camera and hardwiring for complete, best-in-class 24/7 all-around protection.
• Q800 PRO: A THINKWARE top dash cam with recording in 2K QHD 1440p.
• F200 PRO: One of the newest dash cams from THINKWARE, this versatile dual-channel dash includes features such as Super Night Vision, time-lapse photography in parking mode and a full HD rear camera.
• F200: The perfect value-driven dash cam, the slim design with Advanced Parking Mode, Time Lapse, Energy Saving Mode for extended surveillance, an optional rear camera available.
• X700: Save on this easy-to-use dash cam that offers a navigate IPS touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode and more.
• M1 Motorsports Cam: Exclusively for Motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs, this is equipped with 2-channel full HD cameras with Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS).
• iVolt Mini External Battery: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, iVolt Mini External Battery increases the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.
“The long 4th of July weekend is traditionally one of the busiest times for driving in the US, and this year could prove to be one of the busiest yet,” said Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North American Business Development. “It’s the perfect time for drivers to consider purchasing a dash cam as they hit the roads, whether it’s for a short trip to view fireworks or a vacation road trip. THINKWARE’s diverse lineup of affordable and high-end dash cams models are a great buy for those looking to protect themselves and their families while driving, coming equipped with cutting edge safety features and driver-friendly real-time alerts.”
For more information, visit THINKWARE’s website at http://www.thinkware.com or us.thinkware.com
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.