Summer special includes three-course lunch for two
Online PR News – 25-June-2021 – Fort Myers Beach, Florida – Matanzas on the Bay on Fort Myers Beach is launching its summer prix fixe lunch menu, featuring a three-course lunch for two.
Available July through September, summer lunch specials at Matanzas on the Bay are served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays. Guests will have their choice among a selection of Matanzas on the Bay’s popular appetizers and mouthwatering entrées with a slice of decadent Key lime pie for dessert, offered for $40 per couple.
The summer prix fixe lunch menu includes:
Choice of appetizer to share
• Calamari – hand crafted and flash fried, served with marinara sauce
• Conch Fritters – ground conch, green peppers, pimentos and bam bam sauce
• Crispy Crunch Shrimp – in-house creation hand-tossed in seasoned rice crispies with red pepper cherry jam for dipping
• Beer Battered Onion Rings – hand-dipped onion rings, served with sriracha ranch
Choice of two entrées
• Coconut Shrimp – rum- and coconut-dipped shrimp with a red pepper cherry jam
• Fish Taco Wrap – fried white fish, pineapple coleslaw, diced tomatoes, guacamole and cheddar cheese
• Half-pound Matanzas Burger – chargrilled half-pound burger made to order
• Club Sandwich – toasted whole wheat, lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey and American cheese with bacon aioli sauce
• Choice of side – pineapple slaw, sliced local tomato, French fries, garlic bread, homemade chips, Chef Dave’s potato salad
Dessert to share
• Homemade Key lime pie – tart, tangy and made from scratch with an Oreo crust
Additionally, Matanzas on the Bay offers two refreshing cocktail options for the summer, the Key Lime Colada, a frozen blend of tart Key lime rum and creamy piña colada, and the Matanzarita, a blend of tequila, fresh lime juice and sour mix served frozen or on the rocks.
Guests can choose to dine indoors or on the outdoor deck, accompanied by a waterfront view and live musical performances daily. Free car parking and boat dockage is available for guests traveling by land or sea.
About Matanzas on the Bay
Matanzas on the Bay and Petey’s Upper Deck are best known for waterfront views, fresh seafood and old Florida ambience and is located at 416 Crescent St. on Fort Myers Beach on Estero Bay. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as caters to special occasions and private parties. As part of its commitment to use as many locally sourced products as possible, Matanzas on the Bay offers seafood from Blue Star Seafood Company, produce from Pair-A-Dice Produce and draft beer from Fort Myers Brewery. Its upstairs sports bar, Petey’s Upper Deck, is popularly known for its Dave’s Dockside Pizza, named the best pizza on Fort Myers Beach. The restaurant is located adjacent to the Matanzas Bayside Inn waterfront accommodations, just steps away from the Fort Myers Beach entertainment district. Free car parking and boat dockage is available. To book your party or for more information, call 239-463-3838 or visit http://www.MatanzasontheBay.com.