Infosec Train to host a live workshop for 30-days on the Job Competency Program providing knowledge of four crucial subjects.
Online PR News – 16-June-2021 – New York – What: Infosec Train which is an advanced IT security training provider is hosting a live workshop entitled ‘Job Competency Program’. In March 2020, Coronavirus was declared a world pandemic and it changed the entire scenery of everything around us. It did take a high toll on the entire market which affected work culture the most. For some of us, work from home proved to be a boon whereas for others it was a curse. Many people lost their jobs and college graduates didn’t even get a chance to explore the market. More than a year has passed and it’s not over yet. Many people are still facing difficulties in landing up a job. We, at Infosec Train, have decided to help people facing difficulties finding a job. W so we invite you to explore IT as a career option. We are going to host a 30-day live workshop, where we will teach the fundamentals of the crucial areas required to become an IT professional like knowledge of hardware and software, networks, security, Linux, and cloud computing. These sessions will not only help you land up a great opportunity but they will help you ace throughout your career.
When: 28 June - 23 July 2021 (Mon- Fri) 8.00 -11.00 PM (IST)
Why attend: In this workshop, we will teach some very important subjects like:
1. A+: CompTIA A+ certification verifies knowledge of the most popular hardware and software technologies in business, as well as the abilities required to maintain complex IT systems. CompTIA A+ is a potent accreditation that assists IT professionals all around the world in giving a kick start to their IT careers.
2. Introduction to Networks: In this section, you will learn how to set up, manage, and troubleshoot networks on a variety of systems. You will learn about the most recent networking technologies, various networks and networking protocols, how to recognize VPN and VLAN features, DNS ideas, and how to set up wireless networks.
3. Linux Fundamentals: If you are choosing IT as a career option then the knowledge of Linux is a must-have component. Linux is used in many domains of IT. We will provide you an overview of what the Linux Operating System is and a basic knowledge of how to work on Linux.
4. Security & Cloud Essentials: Both Security and Cloud are the top trending domains in the IT industry. Security is something that will never be outdated and as for Cloud, the virtualization technology has made globalization much more efficient. We will teach the basics of Cyber Security and Cloud Computing.
Agenda for the webinar
• Level 1: A+
• Level 2: Introduction to Networks
• Level 3: Linux Fundamentals
• Level 4: Security & Cloud Essentials
REGISTER FOR EVENT: https://www.infosectrain.com/events/job-competency-program/
About Infosec Train
Infosec Train is a pioneer IT security training provider, offering comprehensive training programs for globally recognized certifications in the information security domain. It is a trusted authorized partner of EC-Council, Microsoft, CompTIA, PECB, and ISACA. It offers training programs for globally reputed certifications in the information security domain, including CISSP, CCSP, CEH, CCISO, and CompTIA Security+. Infosec Train's team of certified and highly skilled trainers is committed to equipping professionals with the most in-demand skills required to stay ahead in the ever-changing job market.
They can also provide full-fledged preparation materials for various security exams. So, Infosec Train is better for Offensive Security Certification. They not only provide certifications in cybersecurity but also provide cloud certifications by skilled and expert professionals with full-fledged preparation material.
To know more about training programs offers by Infosec Train:
Please write back to email@example.com or call at IND: 1800-843-7890 (Toll Free) / US: +1 657-207-1466 / UK: +44 7451 208413