SMi Group reports: The speaker line-up for the upcoming Ophthalmic Drugs Conference which will convene on 22nd - 23rd November 2021 has been released.
Online PR News – 08-June-2021 – LONDON, UK – SMi Group are proud to announce that the 4th annual Ophthalmic Drugs Virtual Conference will commence on the 22nd and 23rd November 2021. This event will explore unique challenges and latest breakthroughs in ocular drug development and delivery. The packed agenda will offer multiple presentations, through which insights into new industry developments and clinical trials, innovations in the treatment of rare diseases, regulatory perspectives and advances in gene therapy can be gained.
Interested parties can register and sign up to the event via http://http://www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/pr1 Register by 30th June 2021 and save £200.
Featured speakers will include:
• Aniz Girach, Chief Medical Officer, ProQr Therapeutics
• Victor Chong, Global Medical Head, Retinal Health, Boehringer ingelheim
• Daniel Chung, Chief Medical Officer, Sparingvision
• Jaya Chidambaram, Associate Clinical Director, Roche Genentech
• Kerrie Brady, Chief Executive Offcer at Ocuterra Therapeutics
• Peter Morgan-Warren, Ophthalmology Specialist; Senior Medical Advisor, Bayer
• Gregoire Schwach, Leader Ocular and Drug Delivery, PTD Biologics Europe, Roche
• Francine Behar-Cohen, Chief Innovation Officer, Eyevensys
• Grace C Chang, Chief Medical Officer, Oxurion nv
• Magali Taiel, Chief Medical Officer, Gensight-Biologics
• Alan Franklin, CEO, Forwardvue Pharma
• Brian Levy, CEO, InflammX Therapeutics
Two interactive post conference workshops will also run on 24th November 2021. These will feature Dr. Thakur Raghu Raj Singh, Reading in Pharmaceutics, Queen’s University Belfast and Laurence Fitzhentry, Lecturer, Project Coordinator, ORBITAL-ITN leading the workshop on Novel Platforms in Ocular Drug Delivery. As well as, Brian Levy, CEO, InflammX Therapeutics running a workshop on Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Development - Trials and Tribulations.
This two-day agenda will offer peer-to-peer networking opportunities with leaders in the ophthalmic sphere, from Heads of Drug Development and Senior Directors of Ophthalmology, all the way to academic forerunners in the research into ocular therapy.
The event brochure with the agenda and speaker line-up is available from the website; those interested in attending can register at: http://http://www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/pr1
22nd – 23rd November 2021
Interactive Workshops: 24th November 2021
Sponsored by: EXPERIMENTICA and TALLC
SMi offer sponsorship, exhibition, advertising and branding packages, uniquely tailored to
compliment you company’s marketing strategy, For more details and all delegate enquiries please contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168.
For media queries please contact Jinna Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk