Many of THINKWARE’s top-selling dash cams are on sale.
Online PR News – 11-May-2021 – United States – World-leading Korean dash cam brand THINKWARE is offering special online offers on its top dash cam models from May 10-31, 2021. The deals can be found on its website, Amazon, Best Buy and other select online specialty retailers. Models on sale include the following:
• U1000: THINKWARE's high-end model delivering native 4K UHD video quality. The U1000 can be also accessorized with a 2K QHD rearview camera and hardwiring for complete, best-in-class 24/7 all-round protection.
• Q800 PRO: A THINKWARE top dash cam with recording in 2K QHD 1440p.
• QA100: High-quality image processor captures crystal clear video in 2K QHD, 30fps with an optional Full HD rearview camera, advanced driver assistance system supported.
• F200 PRO: One of the newest dash cams from THINKWARE, this versatile dual-channel dash includes features such as Super Night Vision, time-lapse photography in parking mode and a full HD rear camera.
• FA200: The perfect value-driven dash cam, the slim design with Advanced Parking Mode, Time Lapse, Energy Saving Mode for extended surveillance, an optional rear camera available.
• X700: Save on this easy-to-use dash cam that offers a navigate IPS touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode and more.
• F70: This entry-level dash cam features the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode.
• M1 Motorsports Cam: Exclusively for Motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs, this is equipped with 2-channel full HD cameras with Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS).
• iVolt Mini External Battery: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, iVolt Mini External Battery increases the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.
“Lending an extra set of eyes for drivers, THINKWARE’s wide range of dash cam models come fully equipped with innovative safety features and driver-friendly real-time alerts,” said Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North American Business Development. “For May, THINKWARE’s exclusive online deals will make advanced dash cam features more accessible and affordable, so more people can drive safely this spring.”
For more information, visit THINKWARE’s website at http://www.thinkware.com or us.thinkware.com
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.