SMi Group Reports: With less than two weeks to go until the conference, here are highlights of what will be covered at the 5th Annual HPAPi Virtual Conference.
Online PR News – 29-April-2021 – London, UK – SMi Group are delighted to announce key programme highlights for the 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference (HPAPi) that will convene virtually on the 10th and 11th May 2021. Delegates of the highly anticipated two-day conference will be able to hear from our global expert panel of over 18 speakers to strengthen knowledge in key topics such as the most important regulations surrounding potent ingredients and different containment methods, whilst staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing drug production demands.
Interested parties can attend the conference by registering at £499 for pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms and £999 for vendors and commercial firms at http://www.highlypotentapi.com/PR5.
Key programme highlights of this year’s conference include:
Day One Opening Remarks on PPE in COVID-19 vs Engineering Controls in Pharma
• SARS-Cov-2 and Potent APIs - Similarities and Differences
• Can pharma engineering controls be used to protect healthcare workers during COVID-19?
• ‘PPE’ perspectives in COVID-19 compared to PPE in pharma
• Governments, Regulators, Expert Bodies and others, will we be prepared for next time?
Justin Mason-Home, FRSC, HPAPI Project Services Ltd
Theme: Occupational Toxicology and Placing Worker Safety at the Forefront
Keynote Address on HPAPi - the dose makes the poison
• What is HPAPI
• What are Health Based Exposure Limits (HBELs)
• Regulatory application of HBELs in HPAPI manufacturing
Ester Lovsin-Barle, Head of Product Stewardship and Health, Takeda
Theme: The Latest Innovations in HPAPI Facility Design
Spotlight Session on Automation and robotics shaping the future of pharmaceutical manufacture
• Opportunities for automating manufacturing processes and controlling processing safely
• Innovations in robotic technologies to limit interactions with hazardous substances and protect operators
• Machinery capable of integration and collaboration with other equipment in the supply chain
• Predictions towards the future of HPAPI manufacture
Richard Denk, Head of Sales Containment, SKAN AG
Theme: Scaling up High Potent Manufacturing
Day 2 Opening Remarks on Assessing cross contamination risk in an ointment plant – a case study
• Guidelines regarding cross contamination and toxicological approach
• Complexity in risk analysis of cross contamination and some possible measures
• Case study: ointments for different purposes
Ildiko Ziegler, QA Manager, Vanessa Research
Theme: Shining a Light on Best Practices for Cleaning Validation
Keynote Address: Approaches to cleaning validation for potent APIs
• An overview of regulatory guidelines and requirements for cleaning validation cleaning limits
• Approaches for effective evaluation of cleaning validation and monitoring
• Setting appropriate residue limits for equipment
• Case study on determining suitable validation methods for potent API manufacturing
Fred Ohsiek, Senior Specialist, Cleaning Validation, Novo Nordisk
With less than two weeks to go, this is an essential conference for those wanting to hear the latest insights and updates from industry leading experts in the field.
The full agenda, speaker line-up and brochure can be viewed online at http://www.highlypotentapi.com/PR5.
Sponsored by: Catalent Pharma Solutions & FPS Food and Pharma Systems
To join the conference as a sponsor and exhibitor, please get in touch with Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email@example.com
SMi’s 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
10th – 11th May 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.