Deals will include many of THINKWARE's most popular and latest models
Online PR News – 23-April-2021 – San Francisco, CA – World-leading Korean dash cam brand THINKWARE is celebrating mothers everywhere with special offers on its dash cam lineup leading up to Mother’s Day on May 9th.
Throughout April and May, THINKWARE is discounting many of its best-selling dash cameras for those looking for a unique Mother’s Day gift this year. Models on sale include the following:
• U1000: THINKWARE's flagship model that delivers sharp native 4K UHD video quality. The U1000 can be accessorized with a 2K QHD rearview camera and hardwiring cable for complete, best-in-class 24/7 all-round protection.
• Q800 PRO: One of the latest and greatest from THINKWARE capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440p.
• X700: Save on this easy to use dash cam that offers a navigate IPS touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode and more.
• F200: Get a great deal on this versatile dual-channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi.
• F70: This entry-level dash cam features the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode.
• M1 Motorsports Cam: Exclusively for Motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs, this is equipped with 2-channel full HD cameras with Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS).
• QA100: High-quality image processor captures crystal clear video in 2K QHD, 30fps with an optional Full HD rearview camera, advanced driver assistance system supported.
• FA200: The perfect value-driven dash cam, the slim design with Advanced Parking Mode, Time Lapse, Energy Saving Mode for extended surveillance, an optional rear camera available.
• External Battery: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, External Battery increases the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.
“There are over 85 million mothers in the US, many who handle the unsung duties of driving their children to school, the mall, soccer practice, and just about everywhere else on any given day,” said Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North American Business Development. "Mother’s Day is a great time to thank them for all the miles they’ve logged with a dash cam. Equipped with some of the most advanced technology and features on the market today, THINKWARE dash cam will not only put a smile on mom’s face, but keep her connected, safe, and informed while on the road.”
For more information, visit THINKWARE’s website at http://www.thinkware.com or us.thinkware.com
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.