SMi Group Reports: There are less than two weeks remaining until the 3rd Annual Defence Aviation Safety Conference, taking place virtually this coming April.
Online PR News – 07-April-2021 – London – SMi Group are delighted to announce that their 3rd Annual Defence Aviation Safety Conference will convene virtually on the 21st – 22nd April 2021.
This event is a must-attend for all those within the military aviation community, as the agenda consists of a range of senior speakers from the aviation domain, including experts from across the UK, US and Europe. As the only online event specifically focused on defence safety within aviation, Defence Aviation Safety offers a unique opportunity for leaders and experts to network and share best practice that will save lives and protect capability.
Interested parties can register online at $999 for commercial organisations and freely for military and government personnel at http://http://http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/pr6onlineprmedia
Attendees will hear safety briefings from the UK MoD, Royal Air Force, US Air Force, Netherlands Armed Forces, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence and many more, as they discuss the latest strategies and technologies on how they're enhancing safety processes across their respective organisations.
The speaker line-up includes:
• Sir Simon Bollom, Chief Executive, DE&S
• Air Vice Marshal Allan Marshall, AOC, No.1 Group, Royal Air Force
• Air Commodore Jamie Hunter, 22 Group - Director of Flying Training, Royal Air Force
• Colonel Ed Butterworth, Deputy Commander 1st Aviation Brigade, British Army
• Commodore Stuart Henderson, Navy Safety Centre Director, Royal Navy
• Colonel Paul Hughes, Chief Engineer and Type Airworthiness Authority for UK Strategic RPAS, UK MOD
• Mr Keith Bethell, Director Helicopters, DE&S UK MoD
• Wing Commander John Moorehead, SO1 Air Safety, Joint Helicoper Command, UK MoD
• Major General John Rauch, Commander US Air Force Safety Center, US Air Force
• Colonel Anthony Kleiger, Director of Safety, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
• Rear Admiral Fredrick Luchtman, Commander, US Navy Safety Center
• Brigadier General Andrew Hilmes, Commander US Army Safety Center, US Army
• Colonel George G. Ferido, Brigade Commander, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence
• Air Commodore Jan-Paul Apon, Director Military Aviation Authority, Netherlands Armed Forces
• Rick de Ronde, Business Development Manager Military Aviation, Robin Radar Systems BV
• Colonel Kim Juhala, Director MAA , Finnish Armed Forces
• Lieutenant Colonel Sandor Simon, Head of Airworthiness Section, MAA, Hungarian Defence Forces
• Richard Duriez, Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, NATO HQ
Bringing together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew, Defence Aviation Safety 2021 will be an essential date for those who prioritise safety within their organisation.
The full speaker line-up, agenda and brochure are available at http://http://http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/pr6onlineprmedia
Defence Aviation Safety 2021
Conference: April 21st – 22nd 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
Gold Sponsor: BAE Systems
Sponsor: Robin Radar Systems
For sponsorship enquiries contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0)207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Lauren Pears on +44 (0) 20 7827 6020 or Lpears@smi-online.co.uk
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.