A private investment opportunity to launch a global esports platform.
Online PR News – 01-April-2021 – New York, NY – Global tech startup accelerator Hi Tek Startups announces their pre-seed funding round to help launch BossFightz CVP—Hi Tek’s celebrity vs. player esports platform and gaming company set to premiere this upcoming June. The virtual fundraising event will be initiated on Wednesday, March 31, by Kendrick Advisory & Advocacy Group LLC via their iClub initiative (a membership based organization of individuals looking for private investment opportunities).
The aim for this upcoming pre-seed round is to raise no less than $250 thousand. Initial funding started last year with a friends-and-family round, successfully raising $60 thousand by July 2020. Those funds were used to secure reputable partnerships and attain Media Maison founder Samantha Martin as the CEO of BossFightz.
According to Newzoo’s 2020 Global Games Market Report, there are multiple reasons to invest in the gamers market:
1) The number of gamers worldwide is still on the rise and will exceed 3 billion by 2023.
2) The global games market will generate revenues of $159.3 billion in 2020, a +9.3% year-on-year increase.
3) Markets in the Asia-Pacific region will generate $78.4 billion in 2020, up +9.3% year on year, accounting for almost half of all global game revenues.
4) Gaming is becoming the new social media, and next-generation consoles are bringing new business models.
The global pandemic caused many entertainment events to be suspended, some indefinitely. This forced celebrities and influencers to utilize online platforms to connect with their fans and to promote themselves and their brands, products, events, etc. Many celebrities are avid gamers, reaching fans through actual online gaming and game hosting events: rap artist Travis Scott recently hosted an in-game concert with Fortnite, a popular free-to-play Battle Royale game, attracting over 12 million gamers.
Although countless esport tournament platforms exist, none of them allow players from different countries to play against each other. BossFightz will fill this void as the ONLY online tournament platform allowing gamers from anywhere in the world to competitively play together. Additionally, gamers have a chance to win money, prizes, swag, and an opportunity to engage with their favorite celebrity.
Hi Tek is ahead of the game, already establishing partnerships with well-respected companies in the esports, streaming, and entertainment industries:
* Battlefy: Battlefy is the world’s most powerful esports platform for organized competitive video game tournaments and has large global reach (internationally powering over 100 thousand esports leagues). Battlefy is developing a proprietary platform that will allow BossFightz players from across the globe to play together in real time.
* Fandom Entertainment: Formerly known as ScreenJunkies, Fandom Entertainment is a YouTube channel focused on movies and television. When combined, Fandom and ScreenJunkies have over 3 billion views and 8 million subscribers. Unique content will be produced targeting BossFightz members based on their celebrities and influencers.
* VENN TV: The Video Game Entertainment and News Network is a new kind of television network for the streaming generation, aimed at gaming, pop culture, and esports. VennTV will provide 24/7 access to all targeted and produced content specifically for BossFightz members.
“This market has come a long way,” says BossFightz founder Lawrence Chambers. “In the beginning gaming was between two people on one console with tiny screens and horrible graphics; today, it’s a $159 billion dollar market. Using our platform, you can play the most popular titles with the 2.7 billion gamers around the world. The culture has now moved online, and with people staying at home more because of the Coronavirus, the need for an interactive and engaging global tournament platform is clearer now than it ever was.”
The pre-seed funding round will commence on Wednesday, March 31, at 6:30 p.m. EST. All participants are required to register online and pay a fee.
Visit http://www.KAAG.co/iclub to sign up for Hi Tek’s pre-seed funding round opportunity.
ABOUT HI TEK:
Hi Tek Startups is the technological spin on the classic record label structure. Inspired by Def Jam’s impact on hip-hop culture, Hi Tek is a startup accelerator that travels around the world to “sign” new ideas, providing innovators—the signees—with resources needed to evolve their ideas into profitable businesses, secure investments, and develop strategic partnerships. Hi Tek develops niche market mastermind groups to launch each company and structures each venture like a financial institution, providing their clients/companies with specialized banking business models. Housing some of the world’s most innovative creators, while marketing them and their creations with a retrospective design, this “retro-tek” community label acts as a structural salvation for makers around the globe.
BossFightz CVP is an Atlanta area-based celebrity vs. player esports league and streaming
service, poised to take over the gaming market as the ONLY platform allowing gamers from any country to play against each other in esport tournaments. Recognizing global interest in hip-hop, western culture, and the overall gaming market, BossFightz provides national mainstream & hip-hop celebrities access to a new international fan base. With each league tournament, gamers have a chance to engage with their favorite celebrity and win money, prizes, and/or swag. BossFightz is a distinct reflection of Hi Tek’s ultimate vision for servicing an ever-evolving and youthful consumer.