Military Space USA conference features panel discussion with US Space and Air Force representatives on training and education within the US space enterprise.
Online PR News – 24-March-2021 – United States – Military Space USA 2021 is set to convene virtually on June 8th – 9th 2021, with a Disruptive Technology Focus Day on June 7th. Featuring 3 dedicated days of content, attendees will hear insight on efforts across the capability areas of SATCOM, PNT, Earth Observation, SSA and Launch, in order to gain an understanding of US Space capability across the enterprise.
Interested parties can register for the conference at: http://http://www.milspaceusa.com/pr6onlineprnews.
There is a growing consensus that the next major war is going to occur at least partly in space, so the US DoD must prepare its people to fight and win in the space domain. This means that education and training in space warfare across all ranks is critical for winning the wars of the future.
As such, SMi Group are pleased to announce that Military Space USA 2021 will include a panel discussion on Day One which will examine training and education in the US space enterprise, with a number of leading figures in the field. Topics will include new approaches and ways of thinking for space warfare training, the need to change the perception of space among personnel in the US military, and how training and education can be further enhanced for future space leaders.
The panel discussion, ‘Delivering the Next Generation of Space Leaders,’ will discuss:
• Introduction to the US space education enterprise
• Realigning how we view space power: driving to consider space superiority as essential as air superiority in the future operating environment
• Foundation of space, cyber and information power: how to integrate new ways of thinking into air staff
• Concluding thoughts: how we enhance training and education for future leaders
To be discussed by:
• Moderator: Colonel Jeff Greenwood, Space Force Liaison to USAFA, US Space Force
• Dr Andrea Harrington, Director and Associate Professor, Schriever Space Scholars, AFSPACE, Air University, US Air Force
• Colonel Luke Sauter, Professor and Head, Dept Astronautics, US Air Force Academy
• Dr Wendy Whitman Cobb, Associate Professor of Strategy and Security Studies, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, US Air Force
The full conference speaker line-up, brochure and agenda is available on http://http://www.milspaceusa.com/pr6onlineprnews.
Military Space USA 2021
Conference: June 8th – 9th 2021
Focus Day: June 7th 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
Gold Sponsors: ExoAnalytic Solutions and Northrup Grumman
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Lauren Pears on +44 (0) 20 7827 6020 or Lpears@smi-online.co.uk
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.