Leading luxury brand, Platinum8 Asia, launches in Indonesia. Well-known businessmen, Erwin Soeyanto and Kadafi Yahya join the Platinum8 leadership team.
Online PR News – 12-March-2021 – Jakarta, Indonesia – Platinum8 Holdings (http://http://www.platinum8.asia), a leading luxury services company, will expand its operations into Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest market. Platinum8 Holdings launches into the Indonesia market on the back of a local partnership with experienced investors and business leaders, Erwin Soeyanto and Kadafi Yahya. Platinum8 has also appointed specialist communications and marketing consulting firm, Zenith Critical Path, who will be responsible for Platinum8’s Go-to-Market strategy.
Platinum8 Holdings is a leading curator of luxury, providing concierge services, unique lifestyle management, exclusive tickets, events and experiences to its prestigious members in Asia. Platinum8 provides a variety of luxury lifestyle concierge services with its luxury, customer service, and concierge team members catering for clients’ personal as well as business interests.
After starting and growing its headquarters in Singapore, Platinum8 has chosen Indonesia as its first destination for its regional expansion:
“After our success providing luxury and lifestyle concierge services to discerning customers and clients in Singapore, it made sense to take the next step and launch into Indonesia next,” explains Robin Weng, co-founder and director of Platinum8 Holdings. “We are not just looking to replicate our current business into Indonesia. We have spent the last 12 months researching and getting feedback from our current luxury brand partners who have operations in Indonesia. We will be offering a suite of luxury and lifestyle services as well as an e-commerce marketplace specifically for Indonesia’s high-net-worth customers.”
Ideal Timing to Launch into the Indonesian Market:
Platinum8’s successful expansion into the Indonesia market has been in the works for the last year, also taking into account timing in regards to market readiness and consumer confidence given the global coronavirus pandemic. Specialist communications agency, Zenith Critical Path, was responsible for Platinum8’s Go-to-Market planning, using the firm’s research team to ensure the best strategy as well as timing.
“Our research team conducted research over the last 6 months, gathering feedback from luxury and lifestyle brand partners as well as Indonesia’s current and potential customers. Our findings shows that consumer confidence has rebounded strongly in Indonesia, especially within the country’s high-net-worth consumers, who have increased their spending significantly compared to the same time last year,” explains Elisabeth Winiartati, Director & Head of Integrated Marketing & Intelligence at Zenith Critical Path.
“In fact, with travel still likely to be restricted to some degree for the next 12 months at least, Indonesians are looking to spend in their own backyard, also looking at options for alternative buying methods, whether that be through a luxury shopping concierge service or an online luxury marketplace,” adds Adrian Lee, Managing Director & Partner, Zenith Critical Path.
Erwin Soeyanto and Kadafi Yahya join the Platinum8 leadership team as principal investors and partners in Indonesia:
- Erwin Soeyanto is President Director of one of Indonesia’s leading investment firms, NTP Investments, as well as owner of luxury automobile company, Pratama Auto.
- Kadafi Yahya is the President Director of Mirah Group, an investment firm holding a stable of businesses covering property development, hospitality, technology and energy.
“This is an exciting time for Platinum8 with Indonesia being the fastest-growing and largest economy in Southeast Asia, with our GDP well over 1 trillion US dollars according to the World Bank. And our middle-upper class segment also growing steadily even during the pandemic but looking for new ways to find and acquire luxury lifestyle-related services and products,” says Erwin Soeyanto, Partner & Investor, Platinum8 Holdings Indonesia,
“I am excited to join the Platinum8 family as a partner and principal investor in Indonesia. In the coming years, Indonesia will offer significant opportunities for market entrants, especially those in the high-end and luxury goods and services industry,” says Kadafi Yahya, Partner & Investor, Platinum8 Holdings Indonesia. “With the backing of the Platinum8 team, I look forward to offering unique high-end lifestyle services to our discerning Indonesia-based customers.”
Indonesia Launch and Next-Steps (P8 Online Luxury Marketplace):
Platinum8 will start its operations with selected Personal and Business luxury lifestyle services activated.
P8 Personal :
- Luxury Auto (access to continental automobiles and supercars through Pratama Auto and other luxury automotive brands)
- Luxury Shopping (use our concierge service access to the best luxury products at best prices from the comfort of your own home)
- Gastronomy (P8 has partnered with Indonesia’s finest chefs and restaurants who are able to provide fully customised and intimate small-group dining experiences)
- Luxury Properties (access to high-end and luxury properties – we promise the best prices and exclusive access to opportunities before public launch)
- Well-Being & Relaxation (professional spa, manicuring and massage therapy services in the comfort of your own home)
- Luxury Travel (in partnership with One World, P8 offers up to 40% discount off selected business- and first-class flights, including Qatar Airways, Japan Airlines and more)
P8 for Business:
- Corporate Concierge & PA Services (your dedicated personal assistance will take care of all your personal and business administration needs)
- Integrated Marketing, Media & Branding (partnering with Zenith Critical Path, we will improve your personal and/ or company’s image, also offering marketing and branding partnership opportunities with the world’s leading luxury brands)
P8 Luxury Online Marketplace:
Platinum8 will also look to launch its luxury online marketplace in Indonesia in second quarter of 2021. The marketplace will be specific to the Indonesian luxury lifestyle market, providing a platform for luxury retailers to connect with discerning customers, as well as providing a way for customers to buy and sell from each other. Purchases can also be transacted in Indonesian Rupiah, Singapore dollar, the US dollar, as well as selected cryptocurrencies. Full details along with luxury brand partners will be announced prior to the marketplace launch.
For brand partnership and investment opportunities contact:
Indonesia - Erwin Soeyanto, firstname.lastname@example.org / Kadafi Yahya, email@example.com
Singapore / Asia - Robin Weng, firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact:
Adrian Lee, email@example.com
About Platinum8 Holdings:
Platinum8 Holdings is a leading curator of luxury, providing concierge services, unique lifestyle management, and exclusive experiences to its prestigious members in Asia, linking them to the world’s leading luxury brands. The Platinum8 team along with its partners provides members and clients with access to a variety of specialized Personal and Business services. Please visit http://www.platinum8.asia for more details.