Thinkware is offering deals on some of its best selling dash cams this Valentine's Day
Online PR News – 02-February-2021 – San Francisco – World-leading Korean dash cam brand THINKWARE today announced dash cam discounts for sweethearts everywhere with a variety of promotional sales for Valentine’s Day, from February 1st through February 21st.
Some of THINKWARE’s highest-profile dash cam models will be on sale, with up to a 40% discount as part of the biggest deals. Available at specialty retailers, as well as for Best Buy and Amazon customers, great deals can be had on some of THINKWARE’s a top-selling models and more, including:
• U1000: THINKWARE's latest flagship model delivers sharp native 4K UHD video quality. The U1000 can be accessorized with a 2K QHD rearview camera and hardwiring cable for complete, best-in-class 24/7 all-round protection.
• Q800 PRO(QA100): One of the latest and greatest from THINKWARE capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440p and Advanced driver assistance system supported.
• X700: Offering an easy to navigate touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode and more.
• FA200: Get a great deal on this versatile dual-channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi.
• F70: An entry-level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode.
• M1 Motorsports Cam: Exclusively for motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs, the M1 is equipped with 2-channel full HD cameras with Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization.
• iVolt Mini External Battery: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, iVolt Mini External Battery increases the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.The following models and accessory will be on sale during these limited timeframes:
• On sale February 1-7: FA200, U1000, QA100, iVolt Mini External Battery
• On sale February 8-14: F70, M1 Motorsports Cam
• On sale February 15-21: X700, Q800 PRO
“While Valentine’s Day is the perfect time of year to express your love, it’s also an occasion to show those close to you how much you care about their safety and security while on the road,” said Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North American Business Development. "Whether it’s for the car lover in your life who has everything or those who are more safety-minded, THINKWARE dash cams are a practical Valentine’s Day gift that offers cutting edge technology and advanced features that keep people feeling secure, connected and loved behind the wheel.”
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at http://www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications and Car Device.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design Award.
# # #