One of the Best Affiliate Services Makes It Easy to Track Sales, Earn 15-30% Commission
Online PR News – 09-December-2020 – Dayton, Nevada – The Markzware Affiliate Program (https://markzware.com/affiliate-program/) is now powered by 2Checkout®, a top affiliate sales service on the Web. The service provides real-time stats and a convenient way to watch your sales. Here's how it works:
With the Markzware Affiliate Program, members can earn up to 30% monthly, on every sale they refer:
• 15% of commission is paid, if member sells $199 - $2500 monthly.
• 30% of commission is paid, if member sells over $2500 monthly.
The Markzware Affiliate Program helps professionals who want to make money by selling quality software. These sales can be made on the program member's own schedule, from their own home or office. Program members may sell to businesses in print, publishing, and graphic arts industries, as well as easily view statistics to help monitor sales.
PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE PROGRAM
Markzware publishes popular file preview, inspection, and conversion tools, including:
• FlightCheck macOS - the standard preflight app for publishing, prepress and graphic arts, to manage quality control for print jobs.
• IDMarkz macOS – app to preview and convert Adobe InDesign files to IDML. Open INDD documents in Affinity Publisher, QuarkXPress, older versions of InDesign, and many other applications and file formats.
• PDF2DTP macOS InDesign plug-in, to convert PDF to Adobe InDesign. Provides Adobe InDesign users a quick, easy and inexpensive solution for converting and migrating PDF content into InDesign documents.
• Q2ID Windows – InDesign plug-in, to convert QuarkXPress To Adobe InDesign. Provides Adobe InDesign users a quick, easy and inexpensive solution for converting and migrating QuarkXPress content into InDesign documents.
• QXPMarkz macOS – app to preview and convert QuarkXPress files to IDML. Open QXP documents in Adobe InDesign, Affinity Publisher, and many other applications and file formats.
For further details, visit:
Markzware, a privately-held company based in Dayton, Nevada, the leading software publisher of solutions for document previewing, data conversion and print quality control, supports graphic software layout apps for print, publishing and graphic arts.
© 2020 Markzware. All rights reserved.