Now everyone in Ontario Canada can order all their ODSP ( Ontario Disability Service Program ) approved products from ActivKare.
Online PR News – 04-December-2020 – Toronto – Great news from ActivKare!
Recently a number of clients have requested help from us to assist them with coverage of our products through the Ontario Disability Support Program, ODSP. ActivKare has been approved to be an ODSP vendor for our products.
ActivKare has a physical retail store and online shop for our valued customers. We are located in 127 Augustus Street Unit B Cornwall, ON. (by appointment only). 1(855)811-3733
Here are the ODSP approved assistive devices products;
. incontinence products and devices
· mobility devices, such as wheeled walkers and wheelchairs
· visual aids, such as magnifiers
· hearing aids
· orthotic or prosthetic devices
· speech devices, such as teletypewriters
· certain medical supplies, such as ostomy supplies
· respiratory devices.
Please follow these simple steps for coverage.
1. Visit http://www.ActivKare.com. Select the products you need and contact us to make sure this product is approved for ODSP coverage.
2. Contact your health care professional (MD, Naturopath, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, Osteopath etc.) and have them write a letter of necessity and send it to a local ODSP caseworker. They may ask you to personally present it to a caseworker.
3. The caseworker will contact ActivKare to review the products. Once approved ActivKare will ship the products directly to you and invoice ODSP directly on your behalf.
From therein you will receive your monthly or periodical supplies without going through steps 1, 2 or 3 for up to one year before a review with ODSP is required.
For more info, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org