TruckSuvidha portal is taking an initiative “Ustaad Ki Ladli Beti” under Campaign “Ustaad” aims at encouraging the education of daughters of Truck Drivers.
Online PR News – 16-October-2020 – YAMUNANAGAR – Sarvodaya Infotech Private Limited is an IT company working for the upliftment of Truck Drivers/Owners through their expertise in technological advancement. It's Brands TruckSuvidha and KisanSabha is taking an initiative “Ustaad Ki Ladli Beti” under Campaign “Ustaad” (Phase-II). This Initiative aims at encouraging the education of Ustaad Ki Ladli Beti i.e. daughters of Truck Drivers.
Truck Drivers are the real heroes of the nation. They work for day and night to facilitate the movement of goods in Pan India. Their selfless and commendable service especially during the period of Covid-19 is appreciable where they ensure the adequate supply and availability of Essential goods in Pan India. In return, it’s our responsibility that we should pay attention to the education of their daughters.
Sarvodaya Infotech Private Limited, under this initiative, is providing assistance to the needy family of the Truck driver by providing the Scholarship amount of Rs.2500 (Class-9th to 12th) and Rs.2000 (Class-up to 8th) for the education of their Girl child. Applicants can apply for this benefit by filling the online form. Applications are open for 2 months starting from 11th September 2020. The first 200 entries who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be selected for this benefit. Submission of applications can be closed at any time without any prior notification depending on the receiving of selected 200 applications. Form link: https://forms.gle/mF9P89tmU4NfCjNj6
Aim of the program
1) To encourage the education of daughters of Truck Drivers
2) To acknowledge the spirit and far-sightedness of a truck driver for making her daughters “Aatamnirbhar”.
3) To provide support to the needy family of a truck drivers by providing financial assistance in their daughter’s education.
1) Truck Drivers must come under SC/ST.
2) Must have a girl child
3) Studying in Class 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th
4) Daughter Status: Unmarried
5) Income should not be more than ?15000.
1) 2500 for girl child studying in the class of 9th & 12th .
2) 2000 for girl child studying up to 8th class.
Terms and Conditions:
1) If any of the eligibility doesn’t fulfill, submitted information/documents found false then the Scholarship amount wouldn’t be released.
2) The scholarship amount would be deposited in the bank account of the Truck Driver/owner.
3) Scholarship amount would be released after verification of submitted information and documents.
4) Scholarship amount would be released after two weeks from the date of form submission.
5) Applicant doesn’t eligible for Scholarship if she submitted form after the closing of submission of the application form.
6) This benefit is available for the community of Truck Driver/owners.
7) Limited amount offers for limited applicants.
8) Company reserves the right to choose the applicants to whom the Scholarship amount would be provided.
9) Decision would be done on the basis of eligibility criteria and preferences would be given to the applicants who submitted form early.
10) This benefit is available for the applicants who have citizenship of India.
11) If, provided bank details found wrong and the amount of Scholarship has been deposited then the company is not responsible for re-payment.
12) From one family, only one daughter would be considered on the basis of early form submission.
13) Scholarship amount payment is a one-time payment.
14) Submission of applications can be closed at any time without any prior notification depending on the receiving of selected 200 applications.
15) Selection committee will make the final decision of the selection of application forms for Scholarship.
16) Scholarship amount would be deposited in the bank account of the girl’s guardian. No other relative bank details would be acceptable.