Use it Messaging Fax Server software features new .NET web service architecture, Windows Server 2012 support, and numerous new features and enhancements.
Online PR News – 03-July-2014 – Wolfeboro, NH – Imecom Group, Inc., a leading provider of network fax software and enterprise fax server solutions recently announced the release of a major new version of its flagship fax server software – Use it Messaging v9.00. Use it Messaging v9.00 introduces significant enhancements and improvements, most notably a brand new .NET web services architecture that adds unparalleled flexibility and reliability.
“To say that we’re incredibly excited about Use it Messaging v9.00 would be an understatement”, said Shiva Parker, Director of Sales for Imecom. “The new Web Services Architecture takes our already feature-rich and reliable fax server software to a whole new level. In addition to adding support for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Exchange 2013, we’ve re-designed our end user web client interface and added a brand new web client for system administration. We’ve also enhanced the fax-to-email experience by allowing system administrators to customize inbound fax-to-email messages and fax delivery confirmation emails at organization, group and user levels."
“We feel Use it Messaging v9.00 offers something for everyone", he said. "Our high volume enterprise fax server deployments can take advantage of our new .NET-based processing host architecture – fax processing components that snap-in to the central web services framework and deliver immediate boosts in performance and reliability. Service providers that want to build out their own fax service architecture can take advantage of multi-tenancy and total scalability. And for those companies that simply need a network fax server that provides fax-to-email functionality, all Use it Messaging fax software editions includes fax to email integration options compatible with any SMTP-compliant email systems and services, including Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.”
Main Features and Benefits
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Exchange 2013 and Office 2013 compatibility
- Compatible with Office 365 and Google Mail
- Supports multi-tenancy
- New .NET architecture allows you to run individual fax processes (processing hosts) on separate servers for better performance and reliability.
- Improved options for Active/Active and Active/Passive deployments
- SMS output
- New web client for system administrator access
- Re-designed end user web client for managing faxes via a web browser
- Custom templates for inbound fax-to-email messages
- Custom templates for fax delivery confirmation messages
- Fax preview before transmission
- View personal transmission/reception logs and pending queue via web browser
- Admins can view organization transmission/reception logs and pending queue via web browser
- Supports Dialogic Brooktrout SDK 6.7
- Supports XCAPI version 3.5
For More Information
To learn more about Use it Messaging v9.00 and other products and services offered by Imecom, visit Imecom’s website http://www.imecominc.com. Live web demonstrations are available from Imecom’s Sales Team. Free 30-day trial editions of Use it Messaging are also available, with complimentary remote installation and support services provided by Imecom’s Technical Support Team.
Imecom, together with Prologue and Alhambra-Eidos, form a single group that provides a perfect combination of skills and services for optimal technological solutions. Headquartered in New Hampshire, Imecom brings decades of knowledge and experience in electronic messaging and document management. Combined with expertise in cloud computing, unified communications, and IT services, our group creates a portfolio of solutions and services that help optimize information technology for companies of all sizes.