Kimberly N. Evans reveals the pros and cons of utilizing modern vs traditional funding methods such as Bootstrapping, Crowd funding, Accelerators & more.
Online PR News – 23-June-2014 – Houston, TX – Now available from Online Book Stores, purchase your paperback copy today and save. Beyond Bankable is an easy to read book on funding tools for the Modern entrepreneur and covers such topics as:
- Bootstrapping, what it truly means to bootstrap a business and why.
- Incubators, what are the most likely businesses to participate.
- Accelerators, the advantages of applying and what to expect if accepted.
- Traditional banking, the different types of loans, and how to submit an application for best results.
- Building personal credit and business credit.
- Crowd funding dos and don'ts, and how to build a campaign.
- Private equity and venture capital, dispelling myths and revealing the advantages.
Read what others are saying.
"This is a great book! I loved this book for what it offered. I have been in business for 4 years and this is my first time needing outside financing, because of the growth we are experiencing. It helped me to understand options for financing my next stage of growth." - Kathleen Tate, Owner
"'I met Kimberly at a conference and was immediately drawn to her energy. She was speaking at a break out session on crowd funding. As an aspiring entrepreneur it was great to hear some real facts about the good and bad aspects of crowd funding." - Jared Patel, Next Gen Entrepreneur
"Great book! Enjoyed reading it on my commute home. It was easy to read and helped me a lot, figuring out my next moves to finance my start-up." Michael Kegg, Founder
Kimberly N. Evans, is an Author, Coach, Entrepreneur and Speaker. Kimberly is the co-host of Advancing Global Markets TV, and managing partner of KNE Consulting Solutions. KNE Consulting Solutions is an international provider of consulting and executive coaching to SME's.