The global renewable chemicals market is estimated to reach US $ 59 billion in 2014 from about US $ 45 billion in 2009.
Online PR News – 24-August-2009 – – Report description
The global renewable chemicals market is estimated to reach US $ 59 billion in 2014 from about US $ 45 billion in 2009. Though several companies in the chemicals industry were affected by the recent economic crisis, the companies producing renewable chemicals are expected to weather the crisis. The driving force for the renewable chemicals market is the low requirement of capital for both production as well as feedstock. Moreover, consumer demand for green products and governmental support to the industry for reducing dependence on finite non renewable petroleum feedstock as well as reducing green house gas emission has been driving the market for renewable chemicals. The growth of the industrial biotechnology has also contributed to the growth of the overall renewable chemicals market due to their innovations in biocatalysis that finds extensive usage in manufacturing renewable chemicals. Renewable chemicals find industrial, pharmaceutical application as well as in consumer products.
Focus on reducing global green house gas emissions levels has led to an increase in the activities in the field of renewable chemicals. Foreseeing the rising importance of renewable chemicals the major players in the chemicals industry such as Dow, BASF have already rendered an increased attention on this market. Though the market for alcohols in the overall renewable chemicals market accounts for the largest share of the market, polymers is expected to gain the maximum growth rate for the next five years. Renewable chemicals such as polymers are expected to command significant share in the overall polymers market mostly due to their usage in making biodegradable and compostable plastics and consumer goods such as cell phones, laptops etc. Platform chemicals also play an important role in the renewable chemicals market since they contain multiple functional groups and hence present practical potential for their conversion to families of useful products.
Market estimates and forecast
The report provides indepth market estimates and forecast for global renewable chemicals market as follows:
1. Renewable chemicals – Products
Alcohols, organic chemicals, ketones, polymers and other markets.
2. Renewable chemicals - Application
Industrial, transportation, textiles, safe food supply, environment, communication, housing, recreation, health & hygiene and other applications.
3. Renewable chemicals – Catalysis
Biocatalysis and chemical catalysis
4. Renewable chemicals – Technology
Thermo-chemical conversion, fermentation and bioconversion, product separation and bioconversion, enzymatic hydrolysis, gasification-fermentation, acid hydrolysis, biochemical-thermochemical, biochem-organisolve, fischer-tropsch diesel, reductive transformation, dehydrative transformation and other technologies.
5. Renewable chemicals – Platform Chemicals
1, 4-diacids, 2, 5-furan dicarboxylic acid, 3-hydroxypropionic acid, aspartic acid, glucaric acid, glutamic acid, itaconic acid, levulinic acid, glycerol and other chemicals.
6. Renewable chemicals – Bio feedstock
Starch, cellulose, lignin and oil/fats/protein.
7. Renewable chemicals – Source
Plant biomass, animall biomass and marine biomass.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides 50 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, minimum 50 micro markets analysed which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive, 300 patents analyzed,
- No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies together- US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- We provide 10% customization- normally it is researched that clients do not specific market intelligence what they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for biomass processing companies, chemical producers, bioenergy generating companies, biochemical technology consulting companies, R&D laboratories and government organizations for biomass conversion.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high growth segments/cash cows; how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders.
- What are market estimates and forecast; which are markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market;
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strength and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analyst working come from the renowned publishers and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousand of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally. We, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585