The 2014 Grand Cherokee at Brisbane dealer Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge is available in five different models to meet a range of driving needs.
Online PR News – 13-June-2014 – Redcliffe, QLD – One of the most popular SUVs of all time, the Jeep Grand Cherokee hasn't lost any of its appeal with the 2014 model year. This year's model still boasts the legendary Jeep capabilities and luxury touches we've come to expect in the Grand Cherokee, but there's a wider range of Cherokee models to choose from. There are five, in fact, and they are all available at Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe.
'There is truly a Grand Cherokee for everyone. With five models to choose from, auto buyers can start with the basic Laredo model or the more luxurious Overland. We have a diesel engine on the Summit and for those who want a high performance SUV, the SRT can’t be beat,' explained Bob Aldons of Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe (http://www.northstarchrysler.com.au).
Specific features of each of the new Grand Cherokee Brisbane models are:
• Laredo is the base model Grand Cherokee. This auto comes standard with a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine which delivers consistent power and performance.
• Limited includes all of the same performance features as Laredo along with special enhancements to make the driving experience even more luxurious like tinted glass and leather-trimmed seats.
• Overland offers all of the performance and safety features of the Laredo and Limited and then adds even more like Blind Spot Monitoring. Heated seats and ventilated front seats make driving more comfortable for the driver and passengers.
• Summit has a 3.0L V6 8-speed automatic diesel engine. This powerful engine delivers as much as 7.5L per 100km. High-grade leather seating, 20-inch satin polished aluminium wheels and a 19-speaker audio system round out the Summit's offerings.
• SRT is the most powerful Grand Cherokee ever going from 0-100 km/h in 4.9 seconds. Aggressive styling and racing-inspired interior prove that this Jeep is one for those who want serious power.
All of the 2014 Grand Cherokee models feature a streamlined design that minimises drag, helping to boost fuel efficiency levels to 10.1/10.4 L per 100km on this 4WD vehicle. Visibility is enhanced with LED tail lights, LED-accented headlamps and daytime running lights. A reverse camera, all-around airbags, forward collision warnings and blind spot monitoring are just a few of the 60 safety and security features that help keep occupants safe. The Uconnect navigation system serves as the command centre of the vehicle, controlling navigation, climate, audio and Bluetooth controls.
Drivers can book a test drive of a 2014 Grand Cherokee in Brisbane at Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe. Learn more about the Grand Cherokee at Northstar's website at: http://www.northstarchrysler.com.au/. The dealership is located at 320 Anzac Avenue, Kippa-Ring 4021, Redcliffe, QLD.
About Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Redcliffe: Northstar Motor Group is Southeast Queensland's largest Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge dealer. Serving the Brisbane auto market since 1968, the family-run company has grown to include five locations. The company is dedicated to maintaining its family atmosphere and is actively involved in their local communities.