Driver Explained how to Create Open Relationships and Easily Detect Fraud and Deception at Sears Corporate Headquarters in Hoffman Estates, IL.
Online PR News – 04-June-2014 – Chicago – On Friday May 30, 2014 New York Times Bestselling Author of “You Say More Than You Think” (CROWN) and author of the NEW book “You Can’t Lie to Me” (HARPER ONE) Janine Driver received countless laughs, tears and ah-ha moments while she hammered home the importance of keepin' it real and making a difference during her opening keynote presentation for the 3rd Annual Chicagoland Fraud Conference.
Driver’s 2 hour presentation, “You Say More Than You Think: How to use advanced Communication Strategies Taught by the CIA, FBI and ATF in Examining your most Difficult and Challenging Customers,” moved the audience to tears and with her unstoppable witty humor, Janine made detecting deception and fraud easier and much more fun. “We were so pleased to have Janine Driver come out to Chicago to be our keynote speaker this year. She was extremely informative - I’ve been doing fraud investigation and auditing for 25 years and I learned things that I didn’t know about behavior and statement analysis,” said Mark Alexander, Founding Chairman of The Chicagoland Fraud Conference.
After the presentation was over many people waited in line to get a chance to share their story with Janine and thank her for her inspiring words. “I’m here to show how important it is to build rapport and ask powerful questions in order to get to the truth. Reading Body Language is a crucial part,” Explained Driver.
• The 6 Human Needs: Why we do what we do;
• Create a deeper connection and build greater relationships and why it’s important when investigating Fraud and auditing companies;
• Decode micro-expressions that indicate when someone is holding something back and how you can get them to open up and tell you the truth;
• ACT FAST and use body language to understand what people are telling you without using their words and produce more consistent results;
• Keep it REAL and think outside of the box to connect with business owners and get to the bottom of fraud quickly and easily.
“I highly recommend her for any type of event. She was a lot of fun and it was an incredible, incredible presentation,” Alexander added. “She has such a vibrant personality, we would want her back anytime, here in Chicago.”
“Thank you, Janine!! Amazing Presentation!!! You do make a difference,” said KellyAnn Sormankiewicz, Audit Supervisor at We Energies.
For more information on Janine Driver, to hire Janine as YOUR keynote speaker and/or to interview Janine contact Krysta Hill, Body Language Institute’s Director of Communications - information provided below.
Director of Communications
Janine Driver & The Body Language Institute