Banckle Collaborator Newsletter for June 2014 has been released introducing new range of subscription plans for Banckle products.
Online PR News – 04-June-2014 – Lane Cove, NSW – Banckle Collaborator Newsletter for June 2014 has been released. Banckle has introduced new range of subscription plans for all of its products and has released live chat plugin for Chrome users, CRM and Help Desk plugin for WordPress websites and also CRM plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2010. Banckle soon will be releasing Help Desk and CRM plugin for Joomla. Using Banckle CRM Plugin for Joomla, you can better manage your sales pipeline and with Help Desk plugin for Joomla, you will never miss customer issue and can create centralized repository of all issue tickets and provide rapid solutions to users.
Read more about Banckle updates and product information here: http://banckle.com/blog/banckle-collaborator-newsletter-june-2014.html
Upgrade to Banckle's New All Hands Price Plans
On May 17, 2014, Banckle released new subscription plans. Using this new subscription plan, all users in an organization can access and use Banckle products and the cost is based on a single measurement of a product use. Existing Banckle users will not be affected by this new plan. Moreover, all new and existing customers can make full use of the early adopter discount; a whopping 50% is off if you wish to upgrade to the new price plans or sign up for a new plan. Please use EARLYBIRD14 at the checkout to avail this discount.
- Check out Cloud APIs Price here: http://banckle.com/purchase/cloud-api.html
- Check out Cloud Apps Price here: http://banckle.com/purchase/cloud-apps.html
Banckle.Chat Offers High-end Security and Data Encryption
As all of Banckle services are hosted in the cloud, we don’t take any chance when it comes to the security of data and information exchanged or stored on our servers. Banckle use 256-bit encryption for information transmission. The connection is encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES_256_CBC) and meets FIPS standards. They further ensure customers' security with a fool proof time-stamped token and centralized authentication system.
Banckle have also further enhanced the security of Banckle.Chat App. It not only protects your privacy but your customers, communications with visitors, agents, and the Banckle.Chat servers are established only over AES 256-bit encrypted HTTPS channels. All information handled by Banckle.Chat is considered confidential and held under strict security measures.
Banckle.Chat also supports Data Obfuscation which allows you to conceal number strings in a chat transcript. Personal numeric information is masked to make it more secure, offering you bank grade security while using Banckle.Chat. You can conceal data during a chat in real time or after a chat closes which prevents anyone from seeing number strings except the agent assigned to the chat.
- New: Banckle.CRM for WordPress
Banckle has released CRM plugin for WordPress websites allowing WordPress users to use cloud CRM features on the WordPress platform and experience a truly platform independent customer relationship cycle. You can download and install this plugin from here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/banckle-crm/
- New: Banckle.Helpdesk for WordPress
Banckle has released Help Desk plugin for WordPress Websites which allow WordPress users to create tickets and assign them to specific department and resources. Keep track of all the customer issues in one place and set issue priority from WordPress platform using this Plugin. You can download and install this plugin from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/banckle-helpdesk/
- New: Banckle.Chat for Google Chrome
Banckle has released Live Chat plugin for Google Chrome. You can now access your favorite online customer assistance and monitoring app in Chrome instantly. With this plugin you can chat with your website visitors live, invite them proactively and help with their queries and take cloud customer support to the next level. Get this plugin from here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/banckle-chat/pgofhnmdhghfeedpdhhpmjinajiegcfg?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
- Updated: Banckle.CRM for Outlook 2010
Banckle has released CRM plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2010 which allows you to move your CRM contacts to Microsoft Outlook 2010 or import your Outlook contacts into Banckle.CRM. You can download this plugin from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuccye60m8iwr7h/SetupBanckleCRM.zip
- Banckle.CRM for Joomla
After releasing CRM plugin for WordPress Websites, Banckle soon will be releasing CRM plugin for Joomla websites also which will allow you to follow up with potential clients, turn them in to valued customers, better manage your sales pipeline and bring together all cloud CRM features in Joomla platform.
- Banckle.Helpdesk for Joomla
Banckle will soon release Help Desk software for Joomla Websites which will allow you to never miss a customer reported issue, create a centralized repository of all issue tickets and provide rapid solutions to users.
- Banckle has been listed as a great service provider in Social Content Management Tools list in Findyourcloud.com review page. Read the review here: http://www.findyourcloud.com/Reports/SaaS/ECM/Social-Content-Management/Banckle/
- Banckle.Chat has been mentioned in an article related to Live Chat Applications on Blog.colmanandcompany.com. Read article here: http://blog.colmanandcompany.com/live-chat-essential-giving-customers-best-web-experience/
- Banckle.Meeting plugin for WordPress has also been added on Debatpublic-epr.org list of WordPress Plugins. Check out the list here: http://www.debatpublic-epr.org/wordpress-plugins/banckle-meeting-plugin
From The Library
- Banckle.Meeting for Joomla
Banckle.Meeting Widget seamlessly integrates into your Joomla website and allows your website visitors to register for your Banckle.Meeting sessions. Start conducting eLearning sessions, online meetings, HD video webinars within minutes with Banckle.Meeting for Joomla. Install Banckle.Meeting Widget from here: http://banckle.com/wiki/display/meeting/integration-with-joomla.html
- Capture Contacts From Your WordPress Website Using Banckle.CRM
WordPress users can now add contacts capture form on any page/post of their WordPress website and obtain leads straight into Banckle.CRM account to follow up with them, and convert them to done deals. Read more about this plugin and how to download and install it from here: http://banckle.com/blog/a-contact-form-cum-lead-generation-widget-for-wordpress-from-banckle-crm.html
Product Releases And Updates
- Banckle.Chat – Sensitive data encryption in chat transcripts and file upload from website visitor to chat operator, updated Android app - stability improvements, improved reporting, general fixes and stability improvements.
- Banckle.CRM – New bulk operations, email notifications for new contacts via web contact capture form, general fixes and stability improvements.
- Banckle.Campaign – Improved data from list unsubscribes, bulk unsubscribe feature, improved reporting accuracy, general fixes and stability improvements.
- Banckle.Meeting – Improved app user experience, general fixes and stability improvements.
- Banckle.Helpdesk – Canned responses - add preset responses for frequent questions to save agent time and effort, general fixes and stability improvements.
- Banckle.Email – General fixes and stability improvements.
- If you have any questions or comments about our services or you want to give any improvement suggestion please let us know: https://banckle.wufoo.com/forms/how-can-we-help-you/
- Read more Banckle Blogs here: http://banckle.com/blog/
- You can also refer to our support forum for assistance: http://community.banckle.com/forums/default.aspx