The new version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 2.1.0 has increased its productivity since it can now be used with SQL Server 2014.
Online PR News – 02-June-2014 – Lane Cove, NSW – The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 2.1.0 has been released. In this release, we have optimized the overall performance of the API, enhanced the performance when rendering and exporting Microsoft Excel files and fixed a few issues occurring when exporting reports.
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services has increased its productivity since it can now be used with SQL Server 2014. Developers and administrators can easily design, develop, maintain and export reports. Please see the System Requirements page for your reference.
We have enhanced the performance when exporting reports with large data sets. We have fixed an issue regarding rendering reports. The issue occurred when the report was exported using the Save option provided on the report interface. The report exported fine for smaller datasets but failed with large datasets where it gave an error.
In the latest release, we have also figured out an issue with grouping and merging data. Moreover we made lots of improvement regarding Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 file formats and conversions in the new version. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below:
- Support SQL Server 2014.
- Aspose export to Excel performance issues are resolved
- Export Issue is fixed - Extra empty Rows, Columns and dash is replaced with "-"
- Excel2007Xlsx - Excel 2007 via Aspose.Cells Export Too Slow
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services performance issues are resolved
- Problem with grouping and merged rows are fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Support for Digital Signatures: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsreportingservices/Support+for+Digital+Signatures
- Support for Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010 Custom UI: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsreportingservices/Support+for+Microsoft+Excel+2007+or+2010+Custom+UI
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel 2007 XLSX format. With Aspose.Cells Report Designer tool, users can design & deliver reports into MS Excel directly without using Visual Studio IDE.
More about Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/reporting-services/excel-component.aspx
-Download Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/demos/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells/demo.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx