120 multispecialty coding articles with online code look up and over 7 coding/compliance tools and crosswalks designed to meet your multispecialty coding needs.
Online PR News – 30-May-2014 – Durham – “120 multispecialty coding articles with online code look up and over 7 coding/compliance tools and crosswalks designed to meet your multispecialty coding needs.”
Multispecialty groups face unique challenges in today’s changing healthcare climate and each specialty has specific needs, priorities and challenges, particularly for coding and billing. To help such organizations overcome their everyday coding challenges, SuperCoder has introduced Multispecialty Coder, a streamlined online solution that lets users search for CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM codes and choose the multispecialty coding articles they want to read from one single resource.
“Multispecialty Coder combines over 7 powerful coding tools from a traditional Physician Coder solution with access to 120 multispecialty articles from more than 25 coding and compliance newsletters from The Coding Institute and Eli Healthcare publications. You just need to locate a code to read the article,” informs Jen Godreau, CPC, CPMA, CPEDC, & AHIMA-certified ICD-10 trainer, director of development and operations for SuperCoder.com, adding “It delivers next to a code’s facts practical scenarios and clear, concise explanations and insight coders, auditors and providers need to understand a code’s proper usage.”
The tools and features of this multispecialty resource include:
• Code Search for CPT®, ICD-9-CM Vol 1 & 2, HCPCS, ICD-10 codesets with lay terms, code descriptors, guidelines and illustrations
• 120 Multispecialty Coding Articles: Annual access to 120 multispecialty coding and compliance articles (current and archived)
o ICD-9-CM Vol 1 – CPT® Code Crosswalk: Checks top submitted ICD-9 vol 1 code for CPT codes – and vice versa
o ICD 10 GEM and Extended Crosswalk – Finds ICD-10-CM match for your most commonly-used ICD-9 codes (and vice versa)
o CPT to HCPCS Crosswalk: Identifies most common HCPCS Level II codes billed with a selected CPT® code and vice versa
o CPT to Modifiers Crosswalk – Shows allowed CPT®, CMS and ASA modifiers for CPT® codes.
o NDC to CPT®/HCPCS Crosswalk – Finds Medicare Part B drug information for CPT®/HCPCS codes
• Coding & Compliance Tools
LCD and NCD Lookup: Checks local coverage determinations or national coverage determinations for contractors.
• CCI Edits Checker with RVUs: Informs which codes can be reported together, which are billable separately and which allow a modifier.
• 2014 code changes and historical information for any given code
• Current and historical Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (2012-2014): Checks MUEs, global days, payment status. (Plus 6 other fee schedules).
• HCPCS fee schedule current and historical 2014-2012
• CMS 1500 scrubber: Checks codes for CCI edits, CPT inclusions, modifier allowances, MUEs
• 14 Survival Guides for 10 specialties
• CMS Center
With a Multispecialty Coder subscription, a coder also gets up to 32 CEU opportunities from AAPC to meet their certification requirements - Survival Guides (14 CEUs), SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs) and Webinars (6 CEUs). “It’s a cost-effective way to meet your varied multispecialty coding needs,” concludes Godreau. Details of this multispecialty resource can be found here: http://www.supercoder.com/coding-solutions/multispecialty-coder
In just over four and a half years, SuperCoder.com has emerged as a robust online platform that provides specialty-specific how-to articles; online code lookup; and a host of other coding, billing, and compliance resources. For more information on SuperCoder’s product offerings, visit www.SuperCoder.com.