RollTech Technology Co., Ltd., announced today that in-app coin service in AY!PLUS platform will go live in June 2014.
Online PR News – 26-May-2014 – Taipei City – Taipei – May 26, 2014 - RollTech Technology Co., Ltd., a global provider in deploying embedded Java technologies and value-add services for mobile and smart devices, announced today that in-app coin service in AY!PLUS platform will go live in June 2014.
AY!PLUS is an android marketplace for content developers and device OEM where they can collaborate to create new business easily and target on emerging markets, including South Asia, India, Russia, Brazil, and Latin America, etc. AY!PLUS opens up a new distribution channel for developers, and has plentiful ready-to-ship contents for OEM. OEM can pre-install developer’s contents on device or prioritize contents on their app store which is present on device’s home screen by default. Through AY!PLUS, developers can touch more users and reach more markets, OEM can get more pre-verified, high-quality contents and generate more revenue in worldwide.
Facing diversity of mobile payment behavior, discreteness of pricing point from service provider and carrier, and local regulation in different countries, developer encounters the complexity to define reasonable pricing for in-app purchase items for targeted countries. In general, developer has to prepare game/app from country to country in order to define in-app purchase items respectively. AY!PLUS designs an coin system, called aiCoin, to resolve this problem. With aiCoin system, developer can
1. focus on defining in-app purchase items by aiCoin;
2. get user payment from diverse payment methods, including carrier mobile billing, credit card, or even game scratch card in near future;
3. improve payment success rate by using intelligent payment routing policy;
4. improve user satisfaction by adopting aiCoin bonus rule which gives customer extra aiCoin as incentive in accordance with local GDP factor and paid amount;
5. track transaction records, including aiCoin charging, in-app item purchasing;
Meanwhile, AY!PLUS provides following features to help developer shortening time to market and reduce investment:
1. One-stop effort to integrate multiple social media to increase mobile internet penetration efficiently. Major social media supported include Facebook, Twitter, and QQ and so on.
2. One-stop effort to enable multiple payment tools and intelligent routing policy in emerging markets, including credit card, premium SMS, direct mobile billing, etc.
3. One packing effort to support all deployment channels without modifying source, including OEM pre-install, white-label app store, public store, etc. For example, packages for Google Play, for OEM can be generated respectively and easily.
4. Boundary-free gaming services for end users. Developer can easily handle social functions across different social media. Users from different social media, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, QQ, can have fun together.
AY!PLUS platform and service is free offered to developer and OEM. Several business models are available. In addition AY!PLUS provides anonymous-based analysis data for developer and OEM to improve business and increase user satisfaction in managed manner.
“AY!PLUS is a new power in android ecosystem since it connects both ends together seamlessly. Our goal is to improve user satisfaction and create revenue for all partners.” said Brad Kao, Associate VP of RollTech.
“A growing number of developers nowadays are searching for additional ways to distribute and promote their games outside the usual channels like iOS Store and Google Play. Infobip has recognized RollTech as one of the most prominent companies in this ecosystem and we are more than happy to have a long-lasting partnership with them. We’re delighted that their aiCoin system will be in place to offer a much more flexible pricing system, as this is one of the biggest challenges for developers doing business internationally. Infobip is proud to power this system with our extensive carrier billing connections around the globe.” Stefan Kostic, BD Director APAC in Infobip
For more details about AY!PLUS, please visit: http://www.rolltech.com.tw/ayplus/
Also welcome to visit our FB fan and press like: http://www.facebook.com/2013ayplus/
About RollTech Technology Co., Ltd.
RollTech Technology Co., Ltd., is a provider of embedded software and value-added service for mobile phones and consumer electronic devices. The company works with OEMs and device manufactures to deliver valuable software and services with the devices to the markets they serve. The company is headquartered in Taipei Taiwan with solution and service shipped world wide, including Greater China, Europe, Indian, South Asia, Russia, South America…..and more. To learn more about RollTech, please contact email@example.com or visit: www.rolltech.com.tw..
Infobip is a global provider of mobile solutions connecting mobile network operators and enterprises through an in-house developed and operated mobile services cloud. Our converged messaging, mobile payments and push notifications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. Offices on six continents and strategic partnerships with major telco groups enable us to provide seamless integration and delivery. Always looking for innovation and new ideas, fostering a customer-first business philosophy and being at home in every part of the world makes us the reliable provider for tens of thousands of clients worldwide. www.infobip.com, www.centili.com
AY!PLUS™ and related trademarks are trademarks of RollTech Technology Co. Ltd., All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.