JRM have confirmed the next test day for teams wishing to evaluate the Blancpain ProAm Series winning Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 at Silverstone GP on 15 July.
Online PR News – 21-May-2014 – 20 May 2014, Daventry, UK – Each session includes approximately three stints with up to 100km of driving and in car video and data analysis with a JRM engineer and driver coach.
• 90 minute session with the GT-R NISMO GT3
• Briefing on driver controls, functions and car characteristics
• Seat fitting, steering wheel position and mirror adjustment etc
• Approx 3 stints with up to 100km of track driving
• In car camera and data analysis with JRM driver coach
• On track car insurance included (excess bond required)
• 4 sessions per day with one new set of tyres plus used sets
• £2,000 + vat (refunded with car purchase)
More information on the GT-R NISMO GT3: www.jrm-group.com/nissan-gt_r-nismo-gt3
Contact JRM to apply to test the 2014 GT-R NISMO GT3:
T: +44 (0) 1327 307 150
About JRM Group
JRM Group is the Official Partner for NISMO in Europe, Russia and Middle East. JRM Group manufactures the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 and supports customer teams with an on event parts and engineering service.
Follow Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 teams: News | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Media Gallery
• 1st: 2013 Blancpain Endurance ProAm Drivers & Teams Champions | Team RJN | GT-R Nismo GT3
• 3rd: 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship | JRM Racing | HPD Honda ARX-03A LMP1
• 1st: 2011 FIA GT1 Drivers World Champions| JRM Racing | Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1
• 1st: 2010 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing | Mitsubishi Group N Evolution X
• 1st: 2008 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing competing as Mitsubishi UK
• James Rumsey Motorsport (JRM) was established in 2008, with the vision of becoming a leading motorsport preparation company.
• JRM has an impressive record in international motorsport, preparing machines that have won championship titles in both sportscar racing and rallying.
• JRM currently has two manufacturer partnerships in place. It is also the official customer racing partner for Nissan Motorsport International’s GT3 programme and has a new association with Subaru Tecnica International (STI) to build international-spec Gp N rally cars
• JRM currently employs a team of 60 skilled motorsport professionals at its state-of-the-art headquarters in Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
• As well as its racing and rallying departments, JRM also has an engineering business unit, meaning all of the company’s engineering requirements are dealt with in-house. JRM’s engineering services are also available to external customers.