SINOYQX, on May 20th, 2014, launches Tranqex class A fire-resistance & sound insulation panel for lift shaft, lift motor room, and air conditioner room
Online PR News – 20-May-2014 – Chengdu/Sichuan – SINOYQX, a chemical entity producing Melamine, Melamine Cyanurate, Melamine Polyphosphate, PVB Resin, Melamine Foam and Melamine Fiber, on May 20th, 2014, launches Tranqex Class A Fire-resistance & Sound Insulation for Panel Lift Shaft, Lift Motor Room, Air Conditioner Room; this panel, which is made from SINOYQX YarQuenXer C melamine foam, a kind of fiber-free, class A fire-resistance, light weight, porous acoustic melamine foam with completely open-cell, is used in lift shaft, lift motor room and air conditioner room sound insulation and fire-resistance application.
Comparing with traditional lift shaft and air conditioner room sound insulation & fire-resistance material, for instance, rock wool, Tranqex panel shows more exceptional performances:
1) High performance absorption, NRC=0.87, the best performance for lift shaft, lift motor room and air conditioner room sound insulation till now;
2) eco-friendly, for Tranqex panel is made from SINOYQX C melamine foam, it is a fiber-free thermosetting plastic foam;
3) Lightweight,4-9KG/M3, the lightest foam in the world; energy efficiency is available;
4) Easy installation, SINOYQX is able to provide Tranqex panel with standard dimension, 750x750x50mm, or 800x800x50mm, Tranqex panel can be easily cut or split join according to the lift shaft, lift motor and air conditioner room.
5) For more information about this product, please visit is at http://www.sinoyqx.com/blog/thermal-insulation/tranqex-class-a-fire-resistance-sound-insulation-for-panel-lift-shaft-lift-motor-room-air-conditioner-room/
Tranqex Panel Sound Insulation and Fire-resistance Principle
Tranqex Class A Fire-resistance & Sound Insulation for Panel Lift Shaft, Lift Motor Room, Air Conditioner Room, which is made from SINOYQX C melamine foam, with a three-dimensional grid structure and high opening rate (the opening rate is 99%). Sound wave, therefore, can go into the innermost of foam conveniently and effectively and transformed to vibration of grid, thereby being consumed and absorbed and eliminating reflected wave effectively as well. It has good sound absorption property in a wide audio range, especially low-frequency noise. Tests show that sound absorption factor is within 0.85~1.07 in terms of 315Hz~500Hz low-frequency noise when melamine foam has a thickness of 8cm.
Meanwhile, melamine foam is foaming from melamine resin; therefore, it has excellent fire-resistance performance as melamine (melamine is an excellent fire retardant). When burning, melamine foam generates a sea of nitrogen to insulate oxygen, for nitrogen-atoms accounts for more 70% in melamine foam.
SINOYQX, based in Sichuan, China, is a chemical entity producing Melamine, Melamine Cyanurate, Melamine Polyphosphate, PVB Resin, Melamine Foam and Melamine Fiber.