Peter Gordon is making an appearance in Kuala Lumpur this 20th and 21st August 2014 for the very first time, with Consumer Card Marketing Strategies.
Online PR News – 20-May-2014 – Kuala Lumpur – The MasterCard's highest sales award achiever with 34 Solid years of experience, Peter Gordon is making an appearance in Kuala Lumpur this 20th and 21st August 2014 for the very first time, with Consumer Card Marketing Strategies. This is definitely going to be the event of the year and is not one to be missed!
The main objective of this event is the various strategies employed by cards issuers in cards marketing. Utilizing data on consumer spending habits and having a wide variety of media channels allows for more efficient marketing methods, and it opens up new opportunities to develop better products and perform cross selling.
Peter Gordon is the achiever of Asia Pacific Regional Sales Champion and assisted over 50 banks to implement innovative commercial payment solutions and was part of the project team which launched the world’s first Government Procurement Card Program.
For further information on this event, please refer to the link below.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
•GAIN understanding of various strategies for credit card marketing
• UTILIZE all available distribution networks
• UNDERSTAND the importance of securing activation at early stages of new card acquisition
• INCREASE card’s share of wallet
• PROMOTE the use of electronic transactions
• SECURE longstanding and profitable relationship with card members
• IDENTIFY the best media channel for target customer groups
• LEVERAGE on existing consumer card portfolio to develop new commercial card customers
• KNOW your card system and functionalities to better promote card products
Who should attend:
• Marketing / Branding
• Reward & Loyalty
• Acquisitions, Cards Business
• Product Owners / Portfolio Management
• Product Development
For more information, kindly go to our website at www.kexxel.com
Kindly acknowledge that there is a special 3+1 package available for this course! If a company decides to register three delegates, they will be entitled to register a fourth delegate for FREE! We highly encourage you to take advantage of this special offer for your own benefit as an investment to your company.
If you have more than 16 delegates and would be keen to conduct an In House Training in your own company for this topic or any other topic of interest for that matter, just give us a buzz or forward your enquires to email@example.com and we will definitely strive to present the best for you! Book now and save up to 50% on the whole cost of the event!
Project Manager International Events
T: +603 2282 1688
Fax: +603 2283 5088