4 of the 6 new IIMs have announced their final admission results for the session beginning 2014-15, 2 are still trailing
Online PR News – 15-May-2014 – Noida, Utter Pradesh – MBAUniverse.com was the portal that shared the tentative dates for announcement of the results by new IIMs.
While 4 of the 6 new IIMs have announced their final admission results for the session beginning 2014-15, 2 are still trailing. The announcement has provided some reprieve from the agony of waiting for the final admission results after appearing in Common Admission Process (CAP) 2014 coordinated by IIM Trichy for all the 6 new IIMs. Although IIM Trichy, IIM Rohtak, IIM Raipur and IIM Udaipur have announced the lists of selected and waitlisted candidates, IIM Kashipur and IIM Ranchi have not yet announced the list of admitted students for 2014-16 batch
Total intake among these 4 IIMs in their flagship programme is approximately 500. There is no such information about any move in hand to increase the intake by these IIMs. The announcement has brought smile on the faces of 500 candidates out of 10 thousand students, remaining 9K + candidates will still be in a dilemma searching for right direction.
Selected in more than 1; which way to go
Names of number of candidates might have figured in final selection lists of more than one IIM. The confusion to choose the best surfaces time and again. MBAUniverse has already shared the various key parameters like Fee, Faculty, Placement, Campus, of all the 6 IIMs and the candidates can share their decision to take admission according to the preference.http://www.mbauniverse.com/article/id/7661/
We detail below the intake, fee structure and placement data along with instructions issued by the IIM to deposit the fee for admission 2014-15.
IIM Udaipur announced the admission results on May 12, 2014.
Intake in flagship programme: 120
Fee structure: Rs. 9.20 lacs
Average Placement: Rs.9.82 lacs
Admission results of IIM Rohtak have also been announced for he PGP batch 2014-16.
Intake in Flagship programme: 130
Fee structure: Rs.9.3 lacs
Average Placement: Rs.9.68 lacs
The only new IIM that declared the tentative date for announcement of admission result as May 10, 2014.
Intake in Flagship programme: 120
Fee structure: Rs.9.85 lacs
Average Placement: Rs.12.03 lacs
The coordinator of CAP 2014 is one of 4 new IIMs that took the lead in announcing the results. It probably is the only IIM among the 6 new ones with the least number of seats and highest fee structure in its flagship programme.
Intake in Flagship programme: 110
Fee structure: Rs.10.45 lacs
Average Placement: Rs.11.78 lacs
Post Result Scenario
Once you are in receipt of Offer of Admission from these IIMs, the very first thing is to decide which one you would prefer. Once this exercise is over, you may be required to follow these steps
• Expect to receive email communication in regard to your admission offer. You are supposed to accept and revert on e mail. Failure to do so may render your candidature cancelled. Waitlisted candidates should expect to receive the mail with their waitlisted number.
• The IIMs after announcing the first offer of admission will make second and subsequent announcements from the waiting list. Since the Waiting list is static, a candidate's position on the waitlist will remain constant till the last announcement of offer.
• Another important point to note is that successive Announcement of Offer will be made subject to drop-outs.
• You are expected to deposit the requisite commitment fee as communicated to you in the mail by the date specified by the respective IIM. The fee could be paid by Bank Draft, EFT, NEFT. Cheques may not be accepted by the institute. In case you do not deposit the required fee by the deadline, the B school may reject your admission.
• The IIMs are expected to direct you to deposit the first term fee and accommodation charges on the date of registration which may fall on some date during the 3rd or 4th week of June, 2014. This may be very important as failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission.
• Your session might begin in the last week of June or the first week of July 2014.
Read Full Story: http://www.mbauniverse.com/article/id/7686/New-IIM-admission