Broden and Mickelsen update their website to focus more on cases in Texas Federal Courts.
Online PR News – 22-July-2010 – – Dallas, Texas (Jun, 20, 2008) – Broden & Mickelsen serve clients in local Texas federal courts such as Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Sherman, Tyler and Waco federal courts. They have experienced unprecedented success at these levels and are beginning to get the word out.
Their experience provides strong representation to those accused of and/or priorly convicted of criminal offenses. Their site offers information about the law firm’s cases, background, and case history as well as providing valuable information to anyone accused of a crime, whether it be a DWI, white-collar crime or murder. It also provides valuable information and links regarding representation at the local, state and federal levels and information about appellate trials and reports. When accused of a criminal act, one should seek out an experienced attorney that has a proven, demonstrable record of success for their particular case. Broden & Mickelsen will fight for your rights as a civilian.
The Broden & Mickelsen law firm have been serving clients for quite some time.
There have been many Federal fraud cases including:
• A trial in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas for a Dallas business executive charged in allegations of financial fraud in excess of $6 million. He was found not guilty.
• A trial in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas involving a multi-defendant environmental law case. Client was found not guilty on all 79 counts.
• A jury found a client not guilty of passing counterfeit money at the Galleria mall.
In drug cases,
• A client who had spent over 7 years in prison and had been represented by 10 different lawyers, hired Broden & Mickelsen. The result was the case was dismissed by the United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida due to discovery violations.
• The United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (Midland Division) found a client not guilty of a new drug charge. This client had 3 previous federal drug convictions and was facing over 20 years in prison.
• A Judge in the Southern District of Florida, granted one of only 5 Hyde Amendment motions to Broden & Mickelsen. In this case, the government was actually ordered to pay all client attorneys fees and costs.
In addition to these fraud and drug cases, Broden & Mickelsen provide legal representation in these other Texas Federal Courts.
• Dallas Federal Court
• Fort Worth Federal Court
• Plano Federal Court
• Sherman Federal Court
• Tyler Federal Court
• Waco Federal Court
Please visit us at http://www.brodenmickelsen.com/
Tel: (214) 720-9552 (Office) Fax: 0 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Broden & Mickelsen
Broden and Mickelsen firm is dedicated to providing aggressive and ethical representation to individuals and companies accused of criminal offenses.
Company Information: Broden & Mickelsen
Company Contact: Clint Broden
Company URL: http://www.brodenmickelsen.com/
©Copyright 2010 Broden & Mickelsen
Contact: Clint Broden
Broden & Mickelsen
2600 State Street
Dallas, TX 75204
(214) 720-9552 (Office)