latest report on "Corporate Social Responsibility in UK Retail " which gives the strategies and major issues in Corporate Social Responsibility in UK Retail.
Online PR News – 21-July-2010 – – CSR encompasses retailer strategies towards climate change, natural resource sustainability, ethical sourcing, community engagement and corporate governance, among other issues. It is getting to the point where a choice no longer exists when it comes to CSR. Instead, CSR efforts will simply become a necessary cost of doing business. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=46225&rt=Corporate-Social-Responsibility-in-UK-Retail.html )
* Overview of key legislation impacting CSR strategies
* Consumer survey data establishing attitudes towards various aspects of CSR
* Case studies examining CSR strategies of major UK retailers
UK retailers are failing to convince consumers that they are playing a positive role in the issues which concern consumers. More specifically, when it comes to particular initiatives that retailers have in place, such as carbon labeling, food miles and even organic food, many customers do not fully understand what is on offer.
A huge majority of consumers are theoretically willing to pay higher prices for products that make positive contributions towards these issues with 63.4% either agreeing or strongly agreeing that they are willing to pay more for products that improve the environment, for example.
As further agreements on environmental and ethical issues are reached on a global and European basis over the next few years and decades, more legislation will have to be implemented to allow countries to reach their national targets. This will place further pressure on retailers to introduce more comprehensive corporate responsibility strategies.
Reasons to Purchase
* Establish what the major issues in CSR are and develop a strategy to address them
* Discover how to improve your CSR programme to achieve better results with consumers, employees, suppliers and other key stakeholders
* Understand what actions your competitors are taking and benchmark yourself against them
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=46225&rt=Corporate-Social-Responsibility-in-UK-Retail.html
Contact us at :
Global Knowledge Research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131