Managing Americans has recently added a new advisor to our HR expert panel. We hope you’ll enjoy her articles, and we hope you’ll gain a new perspective as a company leader, every time you read one of her blogs.
Online PR News – 26-April-2014 – Buffalo, NY – Overall, Miki Jo is a Business Leader who brings a deep understanding of business and markets to apply to bottom-line thinking for HR, talent and organizational development. The first half of her career was developed in positions such a Marketing Manager, Director of Account Management, Development Director, and General Manager. For the last 15 years, she’s gained comprehensive experience, working with small to large companies in Talent Strategy and Organizational Development. She problem solves and creates value for organizations in start-up, high growth, and M&A.
Miki Jo solves the puzzle of people. Here are a few of the puzzles:
• How is the best and most affordable talent found?
• Is the interview and hiring process helping or hindering?
• What’s the right way to set new hires up for quicker success?
• How to keep team members and grow employee loyalty?
• What motivates different people and different generations?
• How is a better culture of performance and productivity created?
• What employee development programs are needed to compete and grow?
Her true expertise is helping business leaders create something more through their greatest and most challenging assets – employees (talent).
More is found at the intersection of purpose - that is where brains, creativity, competence, and intention meet. Talent means anyone and everyone - joined as a team at this intersection - that can make your company more innovative, more competitive, create more growth and more of anything good. When talent is ignited by purpose it is energized and effort turns into reward for employees, the company, and the community.
Why is Talent Management important, especially, in 2014? Visit ManagingAmericans.com to read Miki Jo's first of two articles on this topic.
What is Talent Acquisition Strategy?
• Sourcing Strategy and Building Candidate Pipelines
• ATS Technology and Workflow Integration, Project Management
• Recruitment and Hiring Processes
• On-boarding Program Development
What is Talent Management?
• Performance Management
• Leadership Development and Executive Coaching
• Employee Training and Team Development
• HR Transformation
• Strategy for Total Rewards / Compensation and Benefits
• Career Track Development and Succession Planning
• Employer Branding and Marketing
• Competitive Intelligence / Talent and Organizational Development
Feel free to email any question to Miki Jo Resto at MikiJo@VPIStrategies.com.
We are America’s Management & Leadership Blog for Professional Development. Our well-rounded business content is designed for Leaders & Managers to implement change with ease & improve accountability amongst their teams. Here you’ll find Articles from 30+ Expert Consultants, Coaches & Thought Leaders, access practical Business Templates, learn new skills & connect to our Expert Panel to answer your organizational challenges. Stay informed & proactive