Celebrity Cruises has unveiled its 2015-16 sailings to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, with over 70 destinations to choose from.
Online PR News – 22-April-2014 – New Delhi – New Delhi, April 21, 2014 – Celebrity Cruises has unveiled its 2015-16 sailings to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, with over 70 destinations to choose from. With new ports of call, enticing itineraries, and more overnight stays, guests can discover new exotic places in modern luxury style.
Celebrity Millennium will visit 43 destinations in 14 countries during the 2015-16 season, starting from September 2015. With departures from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo (Yokohama), the itineraries offer guests a wide range of options to choose from.
More overnight stays and new destinations
Vacationers can experience more of Asia for longer with overnight stays in eight different destinations: Tokyo, Kobe, Hong Kong, Taipei, Hanoi, Bangkok, Singapore and Bali. Plus, first-time ports for 2015-16 include Beppu and Kanazawa in Japan and Vladivostok in Russia.
Roundtrip cruises from Singapore
• Vacationers can enjoy three days and two nights in Bali during the 14-night Indonesia Cruise on November 22, 2015 and January 3, 2016. Plus the modern luxury ship will visit Komodo Island, home of the Komodo Dragon, as well as Phuket, Penang and Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang).
• The 14-night Vietnam and Philippines Cruise on January 17, 2016 will visit Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Hue/Danang, Hong Kong, Manila, Boracay and Kota Kinabalu.
• A special 14-night Chinese New Year Cruise will be offered on January 31, 2016 with an overnight stay in Hong Kong. Celebrating the Year of the Monkey, guests can experience the excitement of being in Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbor and watch a spectacular fireworks display. There will also be calls at Kota Kinabalu, Boracay, Manila and Ho Chi Minh (Phu My).
Cruises between Singapore and Hong Kong
• The 14-night Singapore to Hong Kong sailings offer overnight stays in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Bangkok and Singapore. In Hanoi, the ship will anchor in Halong Bay, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its scenic beauty and thousands of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea. Guests will also visit Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), and Danang/Hue (Chan May). The northbound cruises from Singapore take place on December 6, 2015 and February 14, 2016 and the southbound cruises from Hong Kong are on November 8 and December 20, 2015 and February 28, 2016.
• The two 14-night roundtrip Japanese Cruise from Tokyo (Yokohama) departing on September 27 and October 11 will have overnight stays in Tokyo and Kobe. The ship will also visit Mt. Fuji (Shimizu), Beppu, Kanazawa and Otaru plus Vladivostok.
Following Celebrity Millennium’s season in Asia, on March 13, 2016, the ship will begin a series of exotic sailings ranging from 11 to 18 nights from Singapore, Sydney, and Honolulu, finishing in Vancouver on April 26. Guests can combine these vacations to form a 45 day voyage calling upon 17 ports, in seven countries, across three continents including Australia, Fiji, and French Polynesia. Vacationers can also enjoy overnight stays in Bali, Honolulu and Maui.
Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
Celebrity Solstice will sail to 34 destinations in 10 countries from September 2015 with itineraries ranging from 8- to 18-nights to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, departing from Auckland, Sydney and Perth.
The ultimate vacations
The modern luxury ship will sail from Vancouver to Sydney on September 22, 2015, and offer a 10-night ‘Hawaii’ and a 18-night ‘Tahitian Treasures’ sailing, which guests can combine to create a 28-night vacation, visiting 11 destinations. These sailings will also be offered from Sydney departing April 9, 2016. Highlights of the trip include:
• An overnight stay in Honolulu and a late-night call in Lahaina, Maui, during the ‘Hawaii’ sailing, so that guests can take part in a traditional luau. The ship will also visit destinations such as Hilo and Kona
• The ‘Tahitian Treasures’ itinerary will call upon three ports in French Polynesia including Bora Bora, Moorea, and Papeete, before sailing across the Pacific to New Zealand, visiting Auckland and the Bay of Islands.
For the ultimate Australia and New Zealand experience, guests can combine an 18-night Auckland to Perth cruise, departing on February 16, 2016, with a 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney to create a 35-night circumnavigation of Australia and New Zealand, visiting 19 destinations:
• During the 18-night sailing from Auckland to Perth, vacationers can enjoy six ports of call in New Zealand, as well as the three sounds in Fiordland National Park, and visits to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
• The 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney will visit Bali, Indonesia, before exploring the northern coast of Australia. The ship will then sail along the Eastern Coast visiting Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), Airlie Beach and Brisbane in Queensland. This is the perfect opportunity for guests to experience the Great Barrier Reef.
New ports, new experiences
An entirely new destination, Mystery Island in Vanuatu, will be visited as part of the South Pacific sailings, with itineraries ranging from eight to 12 nights and sailing to ports in New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Guests wishing to experience the breathtaking Fiordland National Park in New Zealand can choose from the 12- and 14-night vacations from Sydney and Auckland, which visit Milford, Doubtful and Dusky Sounds, New Zealand.
Celebrity will continue to reveal its full 2015-16 lineup as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.