Karim Hassam is dedicating to providing you with the best selling experience in Calgary
Online PR News – 22-April-2014 – Calgary – Karim Hassam, founder of Calgary Urban Living and CIR realtor, recently received a Seller Representative Specialist Designation (SRS) from the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB).
The designation allows Karim to have a tailored and specific understanding of seller’s needs in order to provide you with the best property value for your home.
Here are some compelling reasons to list with a Seller Representative Specialist.
1. SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller-client advocates that know the importance of their client’s specific needs by using Seller Counselling Sessions to ensure all needs are addressed.
2. SRS designee is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
3. SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
4. SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering client-level services with integrity.
5. SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to ensure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
In addition, staging your home is one of the most important tools to utilize when listing your property. A well-staged home can catch someone’s interest and get you above market price for your home value. The SRS designation places an emphasis on proper staging strategies in order to maximize the client’s return or investment.
An SRS is trained in properly marketing your listing in the best way possible. Understanding trends in how people search for properties is very important when thinking about marketing a listing. For example, the usage of mobile devices in Canada increased to 14 million users in 2014, with 79% of people not leaving home without their phone. This trend is predicted to continue to rise. This shows us how crucial it is to increasingly market listings on mobile devices.
An SRS is also held to the standards of business practice including disclosing to their clients any financial or other benefit the realtor or their firm may gain as a result of recommending real estate products or services.
If you want to learn more about the SRS designation or you’re looking to sell your Calgary condo, please contact CIR realtor Karim Hassam at 403-689-9594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.