My Breast Cancer Advocate app is developed by a nutritionist and breast cancer survivor. It is now available for sale on the Google Play Store at $1.99.
Online PR News – 17-April-2014 – Newark, Delaware – Having an informed advocate by your side when diagnosed with breast cancer can help Users navigate their diagnosis from initiation to recovery.
My Breast Cancer Advocate’s 9 screens allow users to:
● Navigate the tool to determine questions to ask their doctors
● Gain valuable information about common tests and procedures
● Set reminders, locate holistic and allopathic healthcare practitioners in their area
● Learn about their rights, the new healthcare law, and find the best hospitals by comparing their NCQA (National Council of) score
● Find out what organizations are doing about prevention and legislation as it relates to breast cancer
● Share their stories with other survivors via a dedicated blog, their twitter, or Facebook accounts.
● Look up the definition of commonly used medical terms.
Developed by a nutritionist and breast cancer survivor, My Breast Cancer Advocate costs $1.99 and is available for sale now on the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.patricia.cancerapp&hl=en ) and you can read more about it at my website (www dot pathways2healing dot us ). Here is a video of My Breast Cancer Advocate in action: (link to video) and a couple of screen shots follow below. You can find more screenshots here (www dot pathways2healing dot us ).
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the app, or if you'd like a promo code for review. My contact details follow. Thank you in advance for considering my app for review.
Skype ID: meskype