Awards to Recognize Innovative Event Concepts, Marketing Activations, Social Media Campaigns, Conferences, and More
Online PR News – 01-April-2014 – New York, NY – The BizBash Event Style Awards are back and better than ever, featuring new categories and voting criteria to celebrate excellence in the meeting and event industry.
New for 2014, BizBash will introduce the People's Choice Awards as part of the Event Style Awards, allowing finalists in these categories to campaign for votes among clients, peers, and industry contacts. The winners in these select categories will be announced during a ceremony on October 29 as part of BizBash Live: The Expo, New York.
Event and meeting professionals are invited to submit events that broke new ground, innovative uses of social media, remarkable catering concepts, and more. Entries will be accepted until July 15. Visit www.bizbash.com/awards for submission details and more information.
Event Style Award Categories Include:
• Best Association Event
• Best Trade or Consumer Show
• Best Conference
• Best Print Invitation Design
• Best Digital Invitation Design
• Best New Event Product
• Best Use of Event Technology
• Best Event Lighting Design
• Best Catering at an Event
• Best Event Entertainment Act
• Best New Venue for Meetings and Events
• Best Hotel for Meetings and Events
• Best Wedding Venue
• Best Rooftop Space
• Best Event Photo
• Best Floral Design for an Event or Meeting
• Best Use of Social Media for an Event or Meeting
• Best Green Initiative or Sustainable Program for an Event or Meeting
• Best Use of Video at an Event
• Best Video Capture of an Event
• Best Trade Show Booth
• Best Staging and Set Design
• Best Product Launch
• Best Special Effects
People’s Choice Categories Include:
• Best Corporate Event Concept
• Best Event Decor
• Best Nonprofit Event Concept
• Best Social Event
• Best Marketing Activation or Guerrilla Marketing Campaign
• Rising Star Award
For questions regarding the BizBash Event Style Awards, contact Grazia Mohren, at email@example.com.
BizBash is an innovator and resource hub for the event and meeting industry with its website, magazines, and trade shows. Event organizers responsible for events such as White House state dinners and the Oscars, as well as conferences, trade shows, fund-raisers, and more regularly use BizBash for ideas and best practices to implement at their own events.