Aspose has released latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services Component in which they have include support for exporting SQL Server reports to XPS format.
Online PR News – 29-March-2014 – Lane Cove, NSW – The latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.11.0 has been released. In this release they have introduced new features to the product to further strengthen its capabilities. They have introduced support for exporting reports to XPS format using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in this release. Now, user can export the reports to XPS format.
They have also improved the product installation procedure by providing support for enhanced logging. The extended logging support is available for cases with installation errors. If an error happens, the error message will contain more details about an error reason, not just “Object null reference exception”. This allows us to help user more quickly to address installation issues on their end.
This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below:
- Support XPS exporting
- Aspose.Slides license issue is fixed now recognize the license file
- Enhanced logging support
- Improved product installation procedure
- Black background appearing for reports in exported PPTX is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services documentation that may guide user briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
-Setting up Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesreportingservices/Setting+up+Reporting+Services
-Comprehensive RDL Support: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesreportingservices/Comprehensive+RDL+Support
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services (SSRS) is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts, images, sub reports, groups and lists are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows. It creates presentations on the server without utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
More about Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/reporting-services/powerpoint-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides-for-reporting-services/features.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services at: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesreportingservices/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides/demo.aspx
- Post their technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx