Intellichoice has announced that they are introducing a whooping 800 home loan products in the Australian market; the company that created quite a buzz in the home loans market by offering mortgages to customers.
Online PR News – 18-July-2010 – – Intellichoice has announced that they are introducing a whooping 800 home loan products in the Australian market; the company that created quite a buzz in the home loans market by offering mortgages to customers with bad credit scores has announced their partnership with alternative lenders will help them to offer an unprecedented number of new home loan products to suit the requirements of various customers.
Most people dream of the day when they will be able to walk into their very own home and leave behind the hassles of rent payment and frequent relocation. Unfortunately, the present economic scenario has given rise to diverse requirements for home loan products. While there are some customers who are struggling with their finances and would like to purchase a home with a less than perfect credit history; there are others who feel that this is an appropriate time to build their dream home with a little bit of help from a lending institution. Intellichoice Financial Services caters to the needs of such customers and many more.
A spokes person for the company said "Our primary goal is to ensure that almost all clients who are interested in buying a house should get the opportunity to apply for a home loan regardless of their circumstances". He further added that the company's objective was to help as many people procure home loans as possible.
The announcement of the availability of 800 plus home loan products from Intellichoice Financial Services created quite a flurry among industry watchers as it came on the heels of their product for consumers with bad credit ratings.
The spokesperson for Intellichoice also stated that it would now be possible for more consumers in the Australian market to get the elusive home loan to buy the house that they always wanted. Given the economic scenario and the reluctance of most financial institutions to lend to customers who do not fit their stringent lending criteria, the news from Intellichoice and their commitment to offer home loans to the most improbable customers, certainly comes as a breeze of fresh air.
Intellichoice Financial Services offers home loans in the following categories
• The regular fixed and standard variable home loans are available along with basic variable loans which are suitable for first time home owners
• Combination home loans which are ideal for customers who are looking for the benefits of both the variable a well fixed home loans in a single product
• The introductory home loans which helps customers to lock in on low interest rates for the first 6 to 12 months
• Low Doc loans that are well suited to clients who cannot show all the financial documents normally needed to procure a home loan.
• Line of Credit also known as equity home loans that will help you to avail the benefits of your accrued equity
• The 100% offset account that functions as a savings account in combination with a home loan
• Non conforming home loans that are designed for people who cannot meet the lending criteria set by most financial institutions
• Debt Consolidation loans that helps you to make the most of the accumulated equity on your home
• And other such products
Intellichoice Financial Services offers the assistance of its mortgage brokers to all their clients. Their brokers have helped many clients with various needs to secure home loans that suit their requirements.
The spokesperson for Intellchoice stated "Our mortgage brokers are always on stand by to analyze your specific scenario and advise clients on a home loan product that is tailored to fit their specific situation."
For more information visit: http://www.intellichoice.com.au